“Absolute best!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Where to Start? Food is always perfectly prepared. . . Ambience is relaxed and refined . . . Staff is courteous and gracious . . . Prices are reasonable for quality of food. My favorite place for steak or salmon.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for your compliments on our menu, atmosphere, and waitstaff, we're glad to be your favorite place for surf n' turf, and we look forward to serving you again in the new year!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

My wife and I visit here once a month and it never disappoints. The steaks are always cooked perfectly and the service is fantastic. The NY Strip is my favorite and the steak chili is phenomenal. The wait is always long so be prepared on the weekend for a 45 minute wait or more. Also it is a little pricey but I do not mind paying more as long as the steak is perfect.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you for your compliments on our steak and service, we're always glad to hear such positive feedback from oft-returning guests, and we look forward to serving you and your wife again next month!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places. Reasonably priced for the food and experience. Upscale nice restaurant. Dimmed lights calm atmosphere. Love the petite pork chop!!!

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you for your complimentary review, we're glad to be one of your favorite places to dine, and appreciate the recommendation on our popular petite pork chop! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I have been dining at the Murfreesboro Chop House for many years, but have decided to no longer support this restaurant. I love the food and the staff have always been friendly. I am specifically speaking of the bar staff, since that is where I choose to dine. The problem is with the television program. Lately, EVERYTIME I am there, the television is on Fox news. I found out from the staff that they are required to leave the program on unless a patron specifically asks them to change it. Several visits I have had to listen to loud obnoxious conversations about politics incited by the television program. I would like to just enjoy my meal and not have to be forced to watch a program because someone else has decided to make a statement. I wouldn't support the viewing of any one sided political program. I try to live by the old adage of not bringing up Religion, Politics, or Money unless you are very well acquainted with the company you are keeping.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback on your dining experiences with us, we do appreciate this feedback, and want to provide an enjoyable and relaxing dining environment to all our guests. We would hate to lose you as a guest, and if you would like to visit The Chop House website and fill out a Customer Feedback form on our Contact page, I will alert upper management to expect your inquiry. We'd like to resolve this, and thus better serve our guests in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Love chop house. this is one of the few places I can eat fish. their salads are excellent also. I have never had anything there that is not good and I have eaten there often for many years.

Thank you for your compliments on our menu, we're glad to hear you continue to enjoy your dining experiences with us after so many years, and we look forward to serving you again soon!