“Nice Food”
Review of Deezie's

Deezie's
Ranked #78 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed February 16, 2017

The food was good but the tenders were very small. I would recommend going here if you're looking for a cheap yet tasty meal

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Aside from the delicious chicken, I love that Deezi's cooks your chicken when it is ordered so it's always fresh! Hit or miss if you get the spice you ordered though. I have ordered mild tenders and they had a lot of kick. I have ordered medium wings that were hotter then usual and milder than usual too. Macaroni and cheese is so good I won't even try the other sides! Except the fries. I liked the fries better when they did the crinkle style, but they are still good.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

I previously gave Deezies 5 stars when they first opened. But now, things seem to be going downhill. The food is just not as good as it used to be. The chicken tenders used to be big and juicy but now they are really small and dry...perhaps overcoooked. The fries have lost their crispness and are now greasy and soggy.

Also, the service used to be bubbly and happy but now they all seem to have attitudes. For example, the last time I was there was when Alabama was playing Tennessee. The football game was playing on the TV in the upper corner. The girl at the checkout was wearing a Bama shirt and continuously chanted Roll Tide. She was starting arguments with multiple customers and even told us that her boss had warned her previously, but she "really don't care." Then she said if any of us dared to report her, she would deny it. I don't think it's appropriate for anyone in customer service to wear sports team affiliated clothing or to be so outspoken!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I love hot chicken and it is so hard to find good hot chicken in Murfreesboro. This was another disappointment. The Chicken just had a rough taste to it...nothing special...

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I gave it a rating of 3 because we picked it up and drove home 20 minutes with the food or I would have given it a 2.

It was all average. From looking at the reviews it appears they perhaps have a manager or a people problem. Some ratings are excellent and some are poor. I doubt i would try it again. Hattie B's in Nashville is MUCH better.

We waited for our order has others got orders way after we came in. It was like 15 minutes.

Date of visit: October 2016