“Tried It and Loved It”
Review of Deezie's

Deezie's
Ranked #73 of 494 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place and decided to give it a shot, since we are hot chicken lovers. I had the Xtra Hot tenders and they had good kick and flavor. Not overpowering, but they had a peppery hint to them. The kids got medium and loved theirs, as well. The fries were lightly battered, unlike “spicy fries”. All were served fresh and hot. My wife had on of their specialty salads and said it was one of the best restaurant salads she has ever had. Fresh and crisp with barbecue grilled tenderloins. We really enjoyed the food and would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I should start by saying I LOVE spicy food. I came here on a whim. I'm used to being let down by the spice and heat that some foods claim to pack but as a native nashvillian I know that good hot chicken is always hotter than expected. So I rolled the dice. I opted for the hottest chicken on the menu, "Very Hot" and was disappointed. The heat level is what I would expect from a "hot"...enough to tickle your tongue and fill your mouth, but it doesn't pack a REAL punch. It doesn't linger long in your mouth. The chicken was a nice golden brown glaze, not a fiery red sauce or spice that I expected. Aside from that, the chicken was crispy and had a good flavor. Not bad but not "Very Hot"

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic the couple times I have been. The flavor is wonderful and delicious. My only suggestion would be to have a faster check out process as it took a while to order but it was well worth it! Will return soon and highly suggest for hot chicken.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the hot chicken at Deezie’s. I ordered it with a “Medium” spice level. It was spicy, but still full of flavor. The chicken tenders were also very tender and juicy. I also ordered a side of Mac n’ Cheese, which is was good as well. Indefinitely recommend the chicken though. I’m glad I went!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Near lots of good shopping around the Avenue and just a few miles from MTSU, get some devilishly good wings, clean and with reasonable price and good service

Date of visit: August 2017