“Quick pick up for dinner”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #24 of 25 Quick Bites in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was polite and pleasant. The food however had been sitting around for an extended period of time. The biscuit that came with my meal was hard. The mashed potatoes were watery and tasteless. Perhaps quality suffered due to it being after 8 pm. Not good for the brand.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

The store was semi-clean and the food was OK. We did not starve. I have not been in a rush to return. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

This KFC had such a nice staff and the food was nice and hot and fresh. Atmosphere was pleasant and restaurant was very clean. I would recommend this KFC in Murphreesboro Tennessee!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went there for lunch. The restaurant was very clean, the staff friendly and helpful. We had the buffet and were very happy with it. The only disappointment was they didn’t serve chicken livers. KFC makes the best chicken livers so was hoping to get some, but not all restaurants serve them. I did get an additional order of their new Appalachian BBQ chicken (if it’s new I have to try it) and found it very delicious.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Had lunch there and had the bar. They did a great job keeping it stocked with the crowd they had food was hot and good !