“So Worth the Calories!!!”
Review of Donut Palace

Donut Palace
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Murfreesboro
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Donut Palace has the absolute best donuts. We got a dozen for a co-workers birthday and they were very happily devoured! The plain glazed are my favorite because you can really focus on the quality of the dough. Yum!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the other reviews I chose this place for breakfast. The ham/cheese croissant truly melted in my mouth. I tried to eat a chocolate covered butter cream filled donut but I was full! It was nonstop traffic from all the locals coming in. The service is quick and friendly. I got a dozen to go for a work breakfast and paid less than I could imagine for it all. This place is rated number one for a great reason...they are fabulous.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

They have the best donuts! The have a light, airiness to them. They melt in your mouth. I haven't had a bad donut from here yet!

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Melt in your mouth donuts and kolaches to die for!! Absolutely the best place in the Boro! Get there early because sell out fast!!

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Didn't think I could find good kolaches in TN....but wow!!!! This was my first visit so I hope they will have different types in the future. The donuts were really good too.