“Gourmet donuts!”
Review of Donut Palace

Donut Palace
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Murfreesboro
Reviewed January 6, 2018

This is hands down the best donut shop in town. They are all so soft and flavorful; literally melting in your mouth. They even have a few breakfast items that are great for a quick meal. Got to be careful with these, as you can inhale half a dozen before you know what happened. My advice is to pick a number to buy before you go inside, and make sure you stick to it!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Donut Palace has the absolute best donuts. We got a dozen for a co-workers birthday and they were very happily devoured! The plain glazed are my favorite because you can really focus on the quality of the dough. Yum!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the other reviews I chose this place for breakfast. The ham/cheese croissant truly melted in my mouth. I tried to eat a chocolate covered butter cream filled donut but I was full! It was nonstop traffic from all the locals coming in. The service is quick and friendly. I got a dozen to go for a work breakfast and paid less than I could imagine for it all. This place is rated number one for a great reason...they are fabulous.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

They have the best donuts! The have a light, airiness to them. They melt in your mouth. I haven't had a bad donut from here yet!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Melt in your mouth donuts and kolaches to die for!! Absolutely the best place in the Boro! Get there early because sell out fast!!

Date of visit: May 2017