“Cold Fries”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2018

This trip to McDonalds did not impress that much. The fries were cold and were not tasty at all. The burger was decent, but it could have been much better.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Stopped by to try new dollar menu. Bought the triple cheese burger and double bacon cheese burger. triple pretty good. double not worth it.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

First let me say that this store was going downhill not long ago. I tried it again a few more time's. And must say service is getting a lot better. Keep up the good work guy's

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The food here is your typical McDonald's, good but not great, sometimes the fries are hot and sometimes they aren't. The staff seem nice enough.

1  Thank Kittykhat9
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

I ordered a very simple sandwich with ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise.
Of course, I got it with mayonnaise. Why should I have expected anything else it's McDonald's...very poor response from the manager, a female black lady. She gave me a very bland I'm sorry then immediately turned her back to me and walked away they weren't even going to bring the sandwich to me as I was waiting for it I had to go get it for myself. Avoid this place like the McPlague it is!