“Cold Fries”
Review of McDonald's - CLOSED

McDonald's
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come visit us at 2900 S Rutherford Blvd in Murfreesboro. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed January 18, 2018

This trip to McDonalds did not impress that much. The fries were cold and were not tasty at all. The burger was decent, but it could have been much better.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Stopped by to try new dollar menu. Bought the triple cheese burger and double bacon cheese burger. triple pretty good. double not worth it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2016

First let me say that this store was going downhill not long ago. I tried it again a few more time's. And must say service is getting a lot better. Keep up the good work guy's

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The food here is your typical McDonald's, good but not great, sometimes the fries are hot and sometimes they aren't. The staff seem nice enough.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Kittykhat9
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

I ordered a very simple sandwich with ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise.
Of course, I got it with mayonnaise. Why should I have expected anything else it's McDonald's...very poor response from the manager, a female black lady. She gave me a very bland I'm sorry then immediately turned her back to me and walked away they weren't even going to bring the sandwich to me as I was waiting for it I had to go get it for myself. Avoid this place like the McPlague it is!

Date of visit: August 2015