1,364 results
All reviews the manager's reception convention center made to order omelets beautiful hotel living room complimentary breakfast is hilton honors business trip great place to stay lobby area shopping and restaurants excellent stay indoor pool staff was friendly waffles conference nashville
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! Wonderful staff!
Stayed here to visit family in the area. Terrific breakfast service and evening reception!
The saltwater indoor pool and spa was a real treat! Easier on hair and skin:)
Will stay here again on next visit and recommend to the rest of our family!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
John J, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our staff and services! We recently converted to a sparking salt water pool, thank you for noticing! We listen to our customers and are always open to feedback on ways to improve our services. We await your next visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

My wife and I took our daughters to Nashville for some relaxation. We picked a great hotel. The service was phenomenal. The complimentary breakfast was great with the eggs made to order and girls really enjoyed the big pool. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

So happy that your family enjoyed the many awesome amenities that Embassy Suites has to offer! Our full cooked to order breakfast coupled with the oversized pool and Jacuzzi make it a favorite choice for families and the business traveler when in the mid-state. Thank you!

Reviewed April 5, 2016

My family and I were on our way back home from Florida and decided to rest for the night in the Nashville area. A quick search for hotels near the interstate brought up the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro. I'm a Hilton Honors member and have stayed at many properties across the globe. This property was hands down one of the top I have ever stayed at. At check in, I was given a bag which included free bottled water for me and my family. The decor at the property was top notch, very classy. The onsite amenities were perfect. We were able to take advantage of the evening happy hour, ate at the onsite restaurant for dinner (which had really good food), enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning, and grabbed a Starbucks before we hit the road.

If I am ever in the area again, I will absolutely seek out this property to stay at again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Wow, what a nice commercial for our Hotel! I am humbled by your wonderful words and am delighted that you chose us with all the offering in the marketplace. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 3, 2016

The room was incredible, the bed was incredible, and the only thing that beat the bed and the room was the service! We were checked in quickly and when we went to dinner 15 minutes prior to closing, we did not feel rushed! Only disappointed by one bartender. I asked her what she recommended, and she cut me off stating that she didn't know what I liked, so she couldn't answer that. I hoped that she might have confidence in at least one mixed drink that she could prepare, but alas, she did not. The gentleman who waited on us for our meal offered suggestions for the meal, and we were not disappointed. Even if we had of been, I would have to assume that we had different tastes. It's nice when an employee can recommend a dish or a drink. However, only one employee that might want to rethink their future in the service industry, is still very good.

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro for your lodging needs. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again. Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to improve. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

If your looking for a great night sleep, great food and amenities, this is the hotel you want to stay at.
The staff is second to none, close to everything. Rooms are impeccable.
Very family friendly.
Very good value for every thing that offered.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John J, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2016

Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward t seeing you again. Thank you for your business.