1,365 results
All reviews the manager's reception convention center made to order omelets beautiful hotel living room complimentary breakfast is hilton honors business trip great place to stay lobby area shopping and restaurants excellent stay indoor pool staff was friendly waffles conference nashville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My room was good, a little dated but clean. Most of the staff were great but there was a mix up with payment for my room (attending a conference and corporate card). Now I understand mix ups and that was not the issue. I had been in the hotel almost 24 hours and suddenly found myself locked out of my room and when I returned to the front desk I was told in a VERY accusatory voice that I was locked out for non-payment. Another person stepped in and actually said "something must have gone wrong, let me see if we can correct the problem." Basically, a person with such a bad attitude does not belong at a front desk.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Geeta M,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We’re very sorry to hear you experienced an undesirable level of customer service and assure you we have addressed the problems you mentioned with our front desk team. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and hope you will give us the opportunity to make it right if you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My conference was held at the hotel. The complimentary breakfast made it easy to get to my conference on time. The food was great and the beds were very comfortable. The overall experience was very nice and I would recommend this hotel especially for business purposes.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuites1200, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Conference or leisure, we love our guests! Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in room 408. The bed was hard and very uncomfortable. The towels were stained, and there was someone's business card still in the floor. We called down to guest services, I told them about the towels, and that I felt the room had not been vacuumed. The CS said he would send new towels, and he did, but did not acknowledge the floor issue. Lights in bathroom were very dusty and had spots of what looked like mold on it. We stayed there last year and it seems to have gone down hill since then.

Room Tip: Ask to check the bed for comfort before checking in.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy suites for your recent lodging needs! We apologize that your experience was less than our normal standard. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate Department Head for corrective action. Hope you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Embassy Suites, Murfreesboro for a wedding at The Grove. This was VERY convenient for us. Our family had three rooms for the event. The staff were enthusiastic and welcoming to each of us. Our rooms were well decorated and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with many options. My only suggestion would be that charging stations be provided in the rooms. Hampton Inns seem to have these in all locations we have used in the last year.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice comments regarding your recent visit! We are delighted to have our wedding guests as well as the frequent business traveler. We will take your comments into consideration as we always are improving our goods and services.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed several times at the Embassy Suites in different locations across the state of TN as well as other locations and have always been glad that I had. The employees are always helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for noticing our outstanding staff! We are so happy your stay in Middle Tennessee included us!