“Wow!”

Mike and Ronda's The Place
Ranked #36 of 380 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

From the delish coffee to the breakfasts of make-your-own-omelette/sausage and eggs with biscuit and gravy were perfectly prepared and promptly served by pkeasant and courteous servers! Definitely a go-to place whenever we come to Flagstaff!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank cmkratky

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We are traveling through Flagstaff from Vegas into the Grand Canyon and then to Sedina. We found your plave in trip advisor and just elated we did. I had the meat lovers omelette and what a delight it was. The hashbrowns were so crispy on the outside but moist in the inside. They are the best I've ever had. My husband had the chrizo and egg burrito. It had nice heat but not overly spicy. It was tasty. I kept seeing a few tables around me that had these gigantic bun looking things znd cime to fund out they are the BISCUITS. I allcapped this word because the biscuits deserve it. I'm gf but I tried them anyway and they are fantastic. This place is worth stopping even if you just split a couple with your entire family. I was in such awe of them I didnt get a pic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018

WE had a late breakfast to fuel up before returning to Phoenix. I ordered eggs and sausage patties with home fires, biscuits and gravy. I could not believe the brought 3 huge fresh biscuits, and a bowl of sausage gravy. There were probably two servings of home fries on the plate. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The sausage patties were pretty good, with fennel seasoning.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I do eat here for breakfast on occasion. As others have noted, the portions are huge. Normally, I clean the plate, but I could not finish it all when my friend and I went in there early this morning. Another friend recommended their corned beef hash, which I tried and it was quite good. My main negative about this place is that the rest rooms are nasty and need some major sprucing up.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Don’t go here if you are not hungry! The portions are huge. I had the 2 eggs, hash browns and biscuit with gravy and it was easily enough for 2 people to eat. The sausage gravy did not have much sausage in it, but the food was overall great!