Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$67
Expedia.comUS$67
Hotels.comUS$67
eDreamsUS$67
Agoda.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2020

I've stayed several times. The beds are very comfortable. Rooms are simple and clean. You can hear some noise from the trains but we put the A/C fan on. The sound didn't disrupt our sleep. I'm sure I will stay again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2020

We were looking for an RV park for one night in Flagstaff. None of the local RV parks had good reviews. We found this newly remodeled motel and paid less than for a noisy RV park. Room was spotless, mattress was great, new mid-size refrigerator in the room, new plank flooring and tile. Furniture is older, but clean. Was quiet except for the train that goes by (no horn) every couple of hours. I would recommend.

Room tip: Room that does not face the street might not hear the train as much.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank BEC1954
Reviewed February 2, 2020

We stayed in Flagstaff over New Years Eve - had booked the relax Inn.

The Motel is located on Route 66 right opposite the main freight rail line.

We were in room 106. The room was run down - needy a make over - a coat of paint would go a long way

The room was LARGE - bigger than what we expected - the room had Fridge, TV, Microwave - which all worked OK. The room had no table or chairs, no tea/coffee making facilities (tea and coffee was available to guest in reception from 07 00 - 11 00 daily)

We had King bed - which had one flimsy blanket (mind you this was the middle of winter and the temperature was about -10 degrees celcius - we asked for another blanket and got another of the same quality). The room had a heater - but it was so noisy you had the choice of not sleeping due to the noise or sleeping and being cold.

Our room was OK - the noise of the trains on the freight line was not too bad.

Our bathroom was OK - there were some toiletries. The water worked OK and we had reasonably hot water

The motel had a guest laundry - which worked OK - we did our laundry there.

There was no breakfast provided at the Relax Inn - you had to provide for your self

Their was no daily room cleaning service while we were there at all - if you needed another towel you had to ask at reception - you had to make your own bed (which we didn't mind)

Our room had no wardrobe - just a small space to hang our clothes - there were a couple of hangers. We had an ironing Board and an iron

In our experience it is the staff that make of break a hotel/motel and this case the staff at the Relax Inn didn't care much about you and were certainly not interested in you - a request for anything - blankets, towels etc was a chore for them - very unfriendly

Flagstaff has a large variety of accommodation and I would recommend looking for somewhere else unless you want a no frills cheapy

Room tip: The further away from Route 66/ main freight train line the better
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank George B
Reviewed November 17, 2019

this motel was very clean, large room, comfortable and friendly staff. We should have confirmed late arrival and left our phone number as our room was almost given away due to late check in. Reservation was arranged by family member. Would stay again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Lee O
Reviewed October 14, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE! I was traveling home from Colorado and was too tired to drive to the rest of the way to Phoenix. It was Saturday night and most hotels in Flag were sold out. Relax inn charges me $259 for a room with a shower that never got hot (Luke warm at best). Blow dryer didn’t get hot either. The “blanket” on the bed was barely more than an extra sheet. Train ran all night. This motel should not cost more than $75 a night. If I hadn’t been so tired, I’d never stay here. What a rip off. This motel gouged me as I didn’t have other options.

Date of stay: October 2019