“Great stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

The room was clean and warm and the free breakfast was basic but it was all for a great price!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Ossian, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was a great stay in every way. Staff helpful and responsive, room clean with all needed accommodations, and is a great location. Breakfast basic, price great. We are in the last month of a 3 month journey, and would be happy if all accommodations met this standard.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was a great hotel who has recently had some renovations done. I've stayed here a few different times over the months of February and March of 2012 during my stay here in Flagstaff. I've also stayed at most of the other hotels here in Flagstaff, and this is one of the best here in town, I assure you!

The rooms are clean, and as I mentioned earlier, updated. The staff is very nice, and helpful. The breakfast in the morning I'll admit isn't the most expansive I've ever seen, but it does the job. I would recommend to you that you look online for better online deals for this hotel, as the price that the hotel posts are a bit high, but I've always had good luck finding a better price online.

It is true that the hotel backs right up to the railroad, but surprisingly, the train wasn't even heard during any of the my stays at the hotel here. Which is a very common problem for other hotels here in Flagstaff, but its not an issue here at all!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Kayenta, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I was very blessed to find this hotel in Flagstaff. I stayed here off and on for eight weeks between Jan and March of 2012 and it was a wonderful place to stay. My room was always clean, they always managed to get me my favorite room, and it was nice and quiet. I stayed during the "off" season, so that might have contributed to the quiet and cozy stays I had, but I would highly recommend this hotel. It is a little hard to find behind the Days Inn, but absolutely worth it. Train noise was non-existent unlike other Flagstaff hotels, and the breakfast is not glamorous but it works. For the price it is a great deal.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms, but if you can get one of the king bedrooms they have a small couch...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bountiful, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

We were headed from Tucson to SLC utah so we decided to book a room for a quick overnight in Flagstaff. I booked it blind through hotwire and we were very happy. arrived after 10 pm and everything worked out great. I felt the room was very nice and clean, I did notice that the train tracks are near but I did not hear any trains. the breakfast is basic toast coffee and cereal. Thanks Hotwire!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I made the reservation through hotels.com and my wife was not impressed by the pictures on the website and told me we should go some where else. I insisted we go for it since we were going to stay for just one night. I'm glad we did the place looks like it has been renovated and they even had new mattresses in the room. One thing we found funny was the fact that the bathroom door was slightly modified to accommodate what looked like a new toilet. Overall we had a great night and will stay there againg. Sweet dreams.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Samsung09
Apache Junction, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

I have stayed at this property before and thought it was a great value but they just replaced the beds and it is every better

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
familyinn, General Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff University West, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Im glad to hear about your return stay and we appreciate your business. Thanks very much and hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,