Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$66
TripadvisorUS$66
Agoda.com
FindHotelUS$129
All reviews waffles presidential suite comfy bed shower head close to downtown road trip stove
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

Where to start....the photos you see on-line were staged. The rooms look nothing like that. The lobby does not reflect the hotel. We arrived around 11pm last night and stayed here because the town was booked. Inside and outside was dark enough to simply not notice the filth. We were exhausted and went to bed. The one thing I did was clean the counter before putting our food on it (covid and all) and the cloth came back brown! Went to bed. In the morning we looked at the $157 "suite". It was filthy. Shower curtain, toilet, doors, handles, microwave, counters, walls, night stand (beer all over it), fridge, couch....disgusting. peeling ceilings and wall paper. the sheets were clean because they send those out. Only reason they're clean. I asked for a refund or at least a discount in the morning. We were told that they're open 24 hours and we should have requested maintenance...at 11pm? During covid? Seriously? The "manager" said she was sorry. Not that sorry to not help us at all. She was stone cold. Clearly heard it all before and didn't care. These were old issues. Stains and dirt and disrepair wasn't new. Don't waste your money and certainly don't think its clean in general let alone for covid! Please avoid. AT ALL COSTS. I have 13 photos, but the app says they're too big to attach. The couch photo takes the cake, but thought the filthy wash cloth was the best representation. Im not sure which was worse....the nasty room or the managers attitude.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Lu202011
Reviewed November 3, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a joke. Rooms are super run down, laughably so. Literally the curtains look like they were in a sword fight. I couldn’t park anywhere near my room, the breakfast was canceled with no other options. You hear the train across the street all night long. I heard every single noise my neighbors made all night long through the adjoining door. You are safer and better off sleeping in your car in the middle of nowhere.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank ozzieamy
Reviewed February 16, 2020

I have travel many days but this takes the cake. Receptionist scolded me for checking in late so I had to be charged a late fee. She was very rude and condescending. She looked disheveled and was covered with tattoos and did not represent the hotel well.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2020

Overall not bad. Booked a presidential suite for 1 night. It was roomy and had a hot tub. It was fairly clean, not sparkling clean like it should be, but nothing gross. The bed was comfortable. There was a small fridge, microwave, and stove. The dishes, pots and pans weren't clean. There were no duralocks on the beds. They bussed in 2 bus fulls of foreign tourists while we were there. Breakfast was hot and good but busy. I would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Jean S
Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to sleep, this is a definite option. Bed was fine and mix of pillows was good. I mainly booked for the deal we got, and seemed like a great value.

Here are the things we liked: location- close to downtown & easy access to snowbowl. I felt good about having a room in the row at the top of the hill & on the 2nd floor. Check in was easy, but never more than 1 person in there, so if they get a lot of phone calls or rush of people it takes awhile.

What we didn't like: walls are super thin- you hear everyone's conversations. Breakfast was included but we skipped entirely the second morning. Leaves nothing to be desired. No options for any dietary restrictions, horrible coffee and not even any fruit.

Date of stay: January 2020