Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$66
Agoda.comUS$68
Trip.comUS$84
All reviews waffles presidential suite comfy bed shower head close to downtown road trip stove
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2021 via mobile

During a snow storm this hotel was our last option when our flight was canceled. The avg rate is $59/n, they have raised the rate to almost $300 for the night.
Upon arrival, the man was nice, but the room was not cleaned. Spilled drinks, 2 towels for 3 people, dirty floor, broken window and hair & crumbs in the bed linens. Also, the phone doesnt dial out and if you push on the window it could fall put of the casing.
Price gouging is rl unethical and ridiculous but the conditions of the place is 1 star at best. Would not recommend this to anyone. Spend the money for another place if you can!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Seaside202320
Reviewed January 10, 2021

I tried to stay here in November 2020. When we arrived and checked in everything seemed fine until we entered the kitchen. The smell of vomit was strong in the sink and dishwasher along with the garbage can. We called the front desk to have it cleaned they said the cleaning crew was gone for the day. I walked outside and saw the cleaning crew a couple rooms away. I asked if they could come clean it and they said they would come when they got done with the empty room the had been cleaning.

I called the front desk and told them the cleaners are still there and they said they would call them to have them come clean. Long story short they never came and after an hour of waiting we went to the nearest store and bought some cleaning supplies so we could try to clean it up enough to make our supper. We had to wash the dishes that we pulled out of the cabinets before we used them.

The final straw was the fridge/freezer didn't work. All the food we bought, for 3 days, started to melt. I decided to go to the front desk and say how this was unacceptable to have us pay for a room in this shape. Unfortunately it was around 8 pm and I could not find another room in the town for that night.

The person at the front desk said they agreed and said we could stay and just leave our keys in the room when we left in the morning. He said we would not be billed for the night and we would get a full refund for the entire stay. We put our kids to bed thinking we had come to a reasonable solution.

Then the phone rings an hour later and they said the manager checked us out and we had to leave now! I ask what happened and they just said the manager( who was not onsite) said we had been checked out and we had to leave. I had been calm until this time. I went down to the front desk to see why they are kicking us out now. When he just kept saying we had to leave after 9pm with no good reason, I got loud

We loaded up our family of 6 and all our things in about 15-20 minutes. Then I stopped in front desk to let them know we had gotten out of the room and asked to get a signed paper stating we would not be billed. Once I received the signed letter I left and started the 1 1/2 hour drive to the next closest hotel. I called Expedia to say what had happened and make sure I was getting a full refund. Expedia called them to confirm and told me the hotel was now going to try to charge me for 1 night. I explained I had a signed letter and after another call to the hotel, they said I would not be charged.

Then the next day, the hotel put a charge on my credit card. I called them when I got home and asked what happened? The manager lied and said it was because there was never any vomit smell in the room. We have the receipts showing the cleaning supplies bought while on vacation that night, along with 4 kids that would not make up a vomit smell just to get kicked out of a room after they get put to bed for the night. Then I was told we got kicked out because I caused a scene in the lobby. I didn't make a scene until we had been kicked out and I had to wake up my family and drive another 1 1/2 hours.

I fought the charge with my credit card company and received a full refund. Now, another month later, they try to charge my card again! I now have to cancel my credit card so they can't continue to fraudulently charge me.

I would never stay with them!

Room tip: book and another place
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank brucemW6501WK
Reviewed December 29, 2020

I typically stay on the west side (newer part) of town, but over the holidays, the prices skyrocketed. I selected Hotel Aspen Inn, which had a balance of price and reviews. Pros: decent location, close to downtown; heater worked (which was important because the night was very cold), sheets and pillows okay; wifi okay; waterfall shower with hot water; fridge and microwave. Cons: young male receptionist not the friendliest, curtains heavily soiled (never cleaned), one side was missing the curtain pull; hair on the bed spread and in the shower; tv was stuck on demo mode for store models, only got one channel - Disney XD, and no original remote to fix it, generic remote only turned on tv and had volume, that's it; bathroom hair dryer completely broken (buttons broken off); bathroom window latch broken. For $100, I expected a little more. Won't stay again. Back to the westside.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

Where to start....the photos you see on-line were staged. The rooms look nothing like that. The lobby does not reflect the hotel. We arrived around 11pm last night and stayed here because the town was booked. Inside and outside was dark enough to simply not notice the filth. We were exhausted and went to bed. The one thing I did was clean the counter before putting our food on it (covid and all) and the cloth came back brown! Went to bed. In the morning we looked at the $157 "suite". It was filthy. Shower curtain, toilet, doors, handles, microwave, counters, walls, night stand (beer all over it), fridge, couch....disgusting. peeling ceilings and wall paper. the sheets were clean because they send those out. Only reason they're clean. I asked for a refund or at least a discount in the morning. We were told that they're open 24 hours and we should have requested maintenance...at 11pm? During covid? Seriously? The "manager" said she was sorry. Not that sorry to not help us at all. She was stone cold. Clearly heard it all before and didn't care. These were old issues. Stains and dirt and disrepair wasn't new. Don't waste your money and certainly don't think its clean in general let alone for covid! Please avoid. AT ALL COSTS. I have 13 photos, but the app says they're too big to attach. The couch photo takes the cake, but thought the filthy wash cloth was the best representation. Im not sure which was worse....the nasty room or the managers attitude.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lu202011
Reviewed November 3, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a joke. Rooms are super run down, laughably so. Literally the curtains look like they were in a sword fight. I couldn’t park anywhere near my room, the breakfast was canceled with no other options. You hear the train across the street all night long. I heard every single noise my neighbors made all night long through the adjoining door. You are safer and better off sleeping in your car in the middle of nowhere.

Date of stay: November 2020