Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-04-25
Free cancellation until 21-04-21
Expedia.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
All reviews barn door grand canyon parking lot newer hotel great hotel would definitely stay here again walk in shower gas station enjoyed our stay indoor pool complimentary breakfast the sofa bed great stay spacious room within walking distance each morning the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2021

My brother & I needed to stay one night in Flagstaff before proceeding on with our trip, so we got a reservation at this Hampton Inn. We were happy to see some snow!

Check-in was a breeze. Raquel was super friendly!

Our room was spotless. The beds were comfy. The room had a microwave & a fridge.

Wi-Fi worked well.

The Complimentary Breakfast in the morning was filling.

I would say the only minor negative item was that this hotel is near a Purina Pet Food factory, so when outside, you could smell the chow in the air; however, inside the hotel was free of any pet food odors.

I'd definitely stay here again!

Kudos, Hampton Inn staff!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 26, 2020 via mobile

Our room was clean. We liked the sticker on the door that assures that the room was sanitized, as we have soon at other Hampton Inns. However, we went down for breakfast this morning and were surprised to see that the dining area was full, with tables not separated any more than pre-Covid times. The food service area was buffet style with everybody touching everything. We are driving cross country and have stayed at several other Hampton Inns, where food was served by staff from a restricted area not accessible to the public behind a counter. Not here, it’s a free for all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AngelenoTravelers
Reviewed December 1, 2020 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights for our recent GC trip. During this pandemic times, one of our requirements was our stay should have full kitchen so that we could avoid outside food. Initially I had a booking for 3 nights for a different hotel from a competing brand. But later when I wanted to increase the trip duration to cover Sedona, this was the only hotel available within my budget and with full kitchen.

This was my first stay at any Hilton hotels but I must say I fully enjoyed the stay. The suit was quite big and everything I needed was there.
My friend's family who were traveling with us got an interconnected room. So it made things easy for us. And we didn't have to ask for this - the staff at the reception could figure this out and suggested us.

The hotel is adjacent to a gas station ⛽ and 2 food joints. Even Target, Wallmart, Safeway is very close by. So it is very conveniently located for every need.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank soumeng78
Reviewed November 27, 2020

it's located 4 miles from downtown Flagstaff but convenient to everything, without the traffic. it's a fairly new building and has a restaurant and convenience store in walking distance. Top floor the best place to stay

Room tip: stay on the top floor for a better nights sleep
2  Thank buyersrmi
Reviewed November 25, 2020

Fairly new property and our room was very clean.
Breakfast consisted of pre-packaged items, but hot food was also available if you ask the attendant (there was a sign listing what they had).
Our stay was very nice and we would stay here again, next time we pass through Flagstaff.

Room tip: Even numbered rooms face the highway.