Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
Free cancellation until 21-04-25
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$141
Free cancellation until 21-04-21
Hampton.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Lol.travelUS$161
All reviews barn door grand canyon parking lot newer hotel great hotel would definitely stay here again walk in shower gas station enjoyed our stay indoor pool complimentary breakfast the sofa bed great stay spacious room within walking distance each morning the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2021

Aside from all the CV-19 precautions.....this Hotel is indeed very nice!!!
We stayed in room 408 which had a wonderful view of the San Francisco Peaks
Our room was clean and fully furnished with everything a person could want.
The bathroom was roomy and the shower was refreshing (lots of hot water)
There is a kitchenette complete with dishes coffee pot and pots and pans.
There was a fireplace which had some trouble but the maintenance man can and got it working in short order.
There are3 restaurants and fast food within walking distance.
The bed was super comfortable
The kitchen had a REAL coffee pot (not a k-cup) I really appreciated that!
They gave us plenty of toiletries.

My only complaint was that it snowed, and the plow driver showed up about 5am and made a ton of racket in the parking lot for almost an hour.....but at least I didn't get stuck in the snow!

Unfortunately there was no eggs at the breakfast and that would have been the only thing I could have eaten (med diet)
If you have to stay in Flagstaff, this is the nicest hotel!
I loved that they were far away from the train tracks, many hotels are near the tracks in Flagstaff

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank tepcro
Reviewed January 29, 2021

My brother & I needed to stay one night in Flagstaff before proceeding on with our trip, so we got a reservation at this Hampton Inn. We were happy to see some snow!

Check-in was a breeze. Raquel was super friendly!

Our room was spotless. The beds were comfy. The room had a microwave & a fridge.

Wi-Fi worked well.

The Complimentary Breakfast in the morning was filling.

I would say the only minor negative item was that this hotel is near a Purina Pet Food factory, so when outside, you could smell the chow in the air; however, inside the hotel was free of any pet food odors.

I'd definitely stay here again!

Kudos, Hampton Inn staff!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 26, 2020 via mobile

Our room was clean. We liked the sticker on the door that assures that the room was sanitized, as we have soon at other Hampton Inns. However, we went down for breakfast this morning and were surprised to see that the dining area was full, with tables not separated any more than pre-Covid times. The food service area was buffet style with everybody touching everything. We are driving cross country and have stayed at several other Hampton Inns, where food was served by staff from a restricted area not accessible to the public behind a counter. Not here, it’s a free for all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AngelenoTravelers
Reviewed December 1, 2020 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights for our recent GC trip. During this pandemic times, one of our requirements was our stay should have full kitchen so that we could avoid outside food. Initially I had a booking for 3 nights for a different hotel from a competing brand. But later when I wanted to increase the trip duration to cover Sedona, this was the only hotel available within my budget and with full kitchen.

This was my first stay at any Hilton hotels but I must say I fully enjoyed the stay. The suit was quite big and everything I needed was there.
My friend's family who were traveling with us got an interconnected room. So it made things easy for us. And we didn't have to ask for this - the staff at the reception could figure this out and suggested us.

The hotel is adjacent to a gas station ⛽ and 2 food joints. Even Target, Wallmart, Safeway is very close by. So it is very conveniently located for every need.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank soumeng78
Reviewed November 27, 2020

it's located 4 miles from downtown Flagstaff but convenient to everything, without the traffic. it's a fairly new building and has a restaurant and convenience store in walking distance. Top floor the best place to stay

Room tip: stay on the top floor for a better nights sleep
Date of stay: November 2020