All reviews green tree inn room was clean waffles buffalo wild wings quick stop hot breakfast grand canyon cold cereal free breakfast biscuits and gravy would stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful the breakfast area stayed one night mini fridge short drive easy access
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The staff was very apologetic for no coffee, no hot tub and the TV unable to connect for an external DVD player. They were not the problem, it's management issues. Things need to be fixed and stocked. It was New Year's weekend, but they were not ready for the crowds.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General_Mgr_GTI_Phx, General Manager at GreenTree Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your review and feedback on your recent stay. I am sorry that your stay with us was disappointing. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you personally about these details. You may reach me at 928-773-1111, Frank Benitez - General Manager.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Horrible smell coming from the bathroom fan. That would not go away with opening both window and door. Kids white socks were filthy after 15 minutes of walking around. Front desk staff not helpful at all. Bed's were like sleeping on rocks. And the pillows lacked stuffing. Seriously had to wad them up to sleep. Bathroom looked like some animal tried to claw it's way out but died. this could explain the smell.

2  Thank Jeremy F
Frank B, General Manager at GreenTree Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Reviewed January 3, 2017

Its Ok I guess But I would stay here again. A good location, close to Walmart and many food choices. Bathroom fan noisy and bed was a little uncomfortable. I like having a fridge in the room and it was something that comes with it and not an optional extra charge.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frank B, General Manager at GreenTree Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We appreciate you mentioning the convenience of our location near many restaurants and directly across the street from Walmart. Our guests really enjoy this since it's within walking distance. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the in-room fridge as an added amenity. I apologize for the inconvenience with the bathroom fan and have made not in our maintenance log. For the bed, we will use this feedback for future upgrades as I know bed preference can differ from guest to guest. On behalf of the entire staff at GreenTree, we do hope to have the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

I like that they are trying to improve, and the staff are nice, so I give them credit for that, but the rooms are sub par for the location, advertisement, and overall cost. The beds weren't comfortable, the pillows down right sucked, and the fitted sheet was so fitted that it kept coming off during the night...I got about 3.5 hours of sleep during a 9 hour night of attempted sleep. Would have watched TV, but I was trying NOT to bother the family who was still sleeping. The staff were nice though.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frank B, General Manager at GreenTree Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear what an impact our staff had on your experience at our hotel but I apologize that the rest of your stay fell short of what you were expecting. We are continuously trying to improve, as you noted, and will use your notes to assist us in this process. I hope you will give us another try on another visit and let us prove how great our hotel truly is. Thank you.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

The only issue I have with the hotel was the bathroom. It looked like mold was painted over and a used towel was left on the back of the bathroom door. The towel was so stiff it stood up in the corner. My wife refused to shower in there because of it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your time in submitting a review. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I have personally addressed this with our entire housekeeping staff and will be monitored very closely moving forward. I assure you this is not acceptable of our standards. If you would like to contact me at the hotel directly to discuss further, please ask for Frank Benitez, general manager. Thank you.