2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
StayForLongUS$125
1,124 results
All reviews green tree inn room was clean hot breakfast waffles grand canyon biscuits and gravy would stay here again free breakfast nice stay one night stay pool and hot tub easy access first floor road trip sim walmart flooring
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2021

My husband an I came to Flagstaff from Phoenix for a quick staycation. We brought our 2 small fur babies. GreenTree Inn was fantastic!!!! Clean. Microwave. Fridge. Great place to stay for a quick get away. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed February 9, 2021

I felt like I was given the worst room and in the back. The floor felt dirty, ended up wearing my socks. The sheets had hair strands all over them. Sheets looked old and flimsy. The top blanket was so thin and pillow cases looked old and dirty.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2021

I really enjoyed my stay here with my family! Only thing we didn’t like was that there was a shirt left behind so it made it seem like they didn’t clean the room very well. But other than that we like the room

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed February 4, 2021

No Breakfast due to COVID nothing told to us on website or check in. Beds uncomfortable Felt like they were broken down in the middle.. No rugs to help with wet floors in snow as we walked in the floors got wet and stayed wet had to go over floor with towel. Décor is great Cleanness is great.

Reviewed January 29, 2021

I live the rooms, beds are comfortable and rooms are clean! But beware of staying on the first floor...above neighbors can be very noisy with the flooring that has been installed! Can be very Loud, especially if there are kids above you.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley M, Guest Services / Front Office at GreenTree Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2021

Greetings glutenfreetravelbug,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! Next time you are in Flagstaff stop on by :)
Until then safe travels!