“Delicious dinner and baklava”

Taverna Greek Grill
Ranked #44 of 365 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We stopped in for dinner on our way to the Grand Canyon and had an appetizer of hummus (delicious!), a main entree of chicken santorini (their red pepper cream sauce is great), and baklava (also well done). The service was good and parking was easy to find. If you're looking for good Mediterranean food, Taverna is the place to go.

1  Thank Ana P

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

You MUST eat here while in Flagstaff. The gyro dish was great, included a yummy salad and was very filling.. For only11 bucks. Crazy good deal. Get the OPA cheese. Only 7 bucks. Local beers are a good deal here too. Sangria was the best! Heather was our waitress.. She was exceptionally nice and helpful and i can say that cause i am in the hospitality business. I will return next trip.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a craving for Greek food for dinner.
The food was delicious and the staff were polite and helpful. The restaurant was clean, no dirty plates or glasses to be seen. Again, the food was delicious and I will return in December when I visit Flagstaff (and my daughter) again.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I went here with a group of people. The service was very good. The beginning salad was delicious but the chicken and extremely small vegetable portion was very average.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We sat at the bar and had drinks and the Mezzes plate. Very good service and ambience. Will go back again and order a meal. The food that was being served around us looked good. Large portions