Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
SAVE US$11
WyndhamUS$119
Agoda.com
FindHotelUS$119
All reviews bagged breakfast evening staff newer hotel awesome hotel definitely stay here again grand canyon clean hotel waffles walmart dogs carli cleanliness accommodations snow microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2020

I do not usually go out of my way to write a review. However, after this last trip, I felt something needed to be said. When I had booked this room I booked one that said small pets welcome and made sure it said this in the room description. I also booked this room because in the description of the room it states breakfast is included. This was not the case. Also upon check-in, I was told there was a fee for pets (not stated on the site when I booked or if it was in the small print I did not see, also he moved us to another room once I asked about it which I am glad I did because I think he was going to put us in a non-dog friendly room?) The second tv in the room (not the one in front of the bed) was broken and the sound did not work correctly. There were no toiletries in the room. The coffee provided in the room was terrible. Noise from other guests walking by the room could be heard throughout the night. The staff was very rude.
Upon check-in, the male staff person was less than pleasant in his greeting. He did not tell me upfront that breakfast was basically canceled nor did he mention there were no toiletries. I do not often need them but in this case, we had forgotten shampoo and soap due to a last-minute getaway.
The mini-gym was closed however the pool is open?? And every time we walked by there were way too many people in the pool. I have no qualms about the issue of how people want to handle there personal beliefs with Covid-19, what I do care about is double standards from the hotel. When we checked out in the morning I asked the front desk person if there was breakfast. He said there were a muffin and some coffee. What is really interesting is with restaurants still open why is having a Buffett such an issue in a hotel? If the pool is open and people are gathering in there why is breakfast canceled? I am more upset that it is offered as part of the package when you book the room. And that it was not told to us when we checked in. Also at check out, I asked about the toiletries to the front desk lady and she pointed to a sign that is not in an obvious area. I found that rude as well. I also have to ask, if this is related to COVID-19 and not giving guests toiletries, then why are they putting a coffee maker and terrible coffee in the room??The housekeeping staff knocked on our door three times the morning to specifically ask when we were leaving (check out is at noon and that was actually told to us upon check-in) and the same person asked us multiple times if we were checking out that day. Again, not trying to nit-pick but this was very odd, never have experienced this in any other La Quinta I have stayed at in the past.
I was told this property is only a year and a half old. You can still smell how new the place is when you walk around and that is very nice! The property itself is nice and relatively clean.
Just very terrible customer service, I do not think what you are getting in terms of service and what is stated is included with your room reflects on what you actually pay for the room. I am disappointed and will not be staying at this location again.
Be aware of what is actually offered!

Room tip: Be aware of what is actually given and offered with the room
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 28, 2020

Do not stay here not worth the price they charge. Front desk female in the evenings is customer service oriented; however the male in the morning needs more training. I understand we need to be careful with COVID 19, this hotel gives you a mini muffin, a mini breakfast bar and a tangerine. That’s it no juice no water not worth the price of staying here. In lieu of serving breakfast. Book somewhere else in Flagstaff AZ.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Serenity Kuan, Owner at La Quinta by Wyndham I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2020

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback, we are currently working on improving breakfast.

Reviewed May 18, 2020

While driving from the east coast to the west coast we decided to stop in Flagstaff to get some sleep before the last leg of our trip to California. Somehow during the last part of out toad trip my wallet was lost along with pretty much everything I needed in order to rent a room for the night. Tired beyond exhaustion, and desperately in need of a place to rest up we decided to try La Quinta to see if there was any way they could accommodate us. Calli answered the phone and listened to our story and instantly without pause went above and beyond to help us out. She talked with her manager and they worked it out and made it work with what little identification I had left and got us the room we desperately needed. Calli was phenomenal, she treated like family and was considerate beyond anyone’s expectations. Calli is a real gem and an asset that makes the La Quinta team standout! Thank you Calli for all your help!!

-Steven W.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Companion48752349791, Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey, it is always refreshing to hear that a staff member went above and beyond, we are truly grateful to have Calli on our team.I will forward this to her, I am sure she will be delighted to hear this news. I hope you found your wallet. Stay safe out there.

Reviewed April 4, 2020

Loved this La Quinta! Clean and quiet. Very kind representatives and workers greeted us at all times. Loved the comfort of the bed, slept very well. Great TV, good refridgerator that actually works. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback, please come visit us again in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2020

Very clean, well kept hotel. Rooms were clean , staff was friendly. Lobby was warm and inviting. Nice large walk in shower. Would definitely recommend as well as stay there again. Close to shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sfkuan, Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham I-40 East, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to seeing you again.