“Good find”

Ranked #19 of 357 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

It delivered on great soup and sandwiches. Flavors were spot on & service was good too. Recommend if you are around

1  Thank Milehimoby

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We were told by our hotel to go here and pick up sandwiches for our drive out to Sunset Crater. Not only were the sandwiches delicious but the bread stayed firm. I got the turkey and brie and my fiance got the ultimate BLT. I recommend the chips because they are house made but I also enjoyed the potato salad.

1  Thank Hayden M
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Stopped here for lunch after visiting the REI store next door.

Food was good, place was busy but no problem getting food or table. Sandwich selection was very good and we both just did half and soup.

No problem eating here again if I was in the area.

1  Thank Arlon M
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I loved Wild Flower Bread company.. until tonight. I was almost shocked I did order have soup have sandwich- I got a little cup of soup and only a few salad leaves??? I don't know what that was. If I would have ordered the reg. Salad and a cup of soup I would have gotten a big Salad and the same soup.. maybe even cheaper since I did order the house salad. I love Panera there you really get for what you paid. And regarding WIFI- you have to sign up with your name and email.. and you are looked out the next minute and have to start all over again.- Very annoying.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

sandwiches, soups are tasty and filling.
the pastries and desserts are incredible. Relatives treated us to
this initially and everytime we return to Sedona, it is on our must do list.