“Great drive through coffee”
Review of KickStand Kafe

KickStand Kafe
Ranked #16 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: KickStand Kafe is a local coffee shop featuring a wide selection of coffee, tea and smoothies as well as an extensive food menu and plenty of comfortable seating.
Reviewed June 1, 2015

We went through the friendliest coffee shop ever! Sam (I think) was awesome and made great iced coffees!

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed January 29, 2015

great coffee. That is the good news. The bad news is that the cashier gave me a bit of attitude when I ordered a refill, which I was paying for, right? She was all "wow that's a lot of coffee! " i felt like saying "shut up and give me my coffee" but I just thanked her for her interest in my order and left. And probably won't go back.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Good place to grab a quick bite and coffee. The quality and correctness of your coffee order depends on who makes it, though--consistency is this place's weakness. I prefer local, and the location of this place is ideal for me, but I've started going to Starbucks because I know I will get the right drink made in a consistent fashion. Breakfast burritos are made on-site and are tasty.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We needed a stop-over en route from the Grand Canyon to Prescott. We could not have found a better place. The coffee and the atmosphere were great and the staff even better, spending time helping out us Brits.
Thanks guys

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Kickstand is at the top of Humphreys Street downtown. It is a great little environment and the drive in is a great thing for downtown! Staff is always helpful. Coffee is good. Very nice place to hang out with friends or surf the net.

Date of visit: June 2013