“Have a coffee...yum!”

KickStand Kafe
Ranked #16 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: KickStand Kafe is a local coffee shop featuring a wide selection of coffee, tea and smoothies as well as an extensive food menu and plenty of comfortable seating.
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Probably my favorite coffee shop in Flag. The coffee drinks that they have are very good, the breakfast sandwiches are delicious, and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

My husband and I were craving some caffeine before we took off on a six hour drive. We paid a visit to the KickStand Kafe and were pleased. The chai was deliciously spicy and the cafe itself was extremely welcoming. There were chairs, couches, board games, and so much more! My only complaint is that the employees were so busy gossiping, it took a while to get our order.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

We went through the friendliest coffee shop ever! Sam (I think) was awesome and made great iced coffees!

Reviewed January 29, 2015

great coffee. That is the good news. The bad news is that the cashier gave me a bit of attitude when I ordered a refill, which I was paying for, right? She was all "wow that's a lot of coffee! " i felt like saying "shut up and give me my coffee" but I just thanked her for her interest in my order and left. And probably won't go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Good place to grab a quick bite and coffee. The quality and correctness of your coffee order depends on who makes it, though--consistency is this place's weakness. I prefer local, and the location of this place is ideal for me, but I've started going to Starbucks because I know I will get the right drink made in a consistent fashion. Breakfast burritos are made on-site and are tasty.