“Nice Place, Average Food/Drink”
Review of KickStand Kafe

KickStand Kafe
Ranked #16 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: KickStand Kafe is a local coffee shop featuring a wide selection of coffee, tea and smoothies as well as an extensive food menu and plenty of comfortable seating.
Reviewed August 20, 2017

KickStand is a nice space with outdoor seating as well. The staff is friendly, yet a bit disorganized as they just forgot to make our order. The coffee was average (I had a specialty latte) and the sandwiches were just ok. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie which looked amazing, but was a bit crunchy and not my fav. Overall a good place to stop if you want a nice space to work and drink a coffee, maybe not for other food.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I was in town for business and stopped in Kickstand because it was recommended to me by a friend. I ordered the "Kickstand" which was drip coffee with a shot of espresso. Very good! I had to get to the training I was attending, but the vibe inside was so nice--I wish I could've stayed to hang out! If I'm back in Flagstaff, I'll be visiting here again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

My wife and I have been going to Flagstaff over the past 25 years, and we are always searching for a great cup of coffee. Recently we were directed to try the Kickstand Kafe. Located just north of the downtown area, the cafe is housed in a rather nondescript building, however the coffee is very good . They also have bagels, sandwiches and other food items. Excellent place to relax and enjoy company-one small group was just conversing and one woman in their party was knitting on a spinning wheel. If you are looking for something other than Starbucks, try this place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016

We were in a hurry to grab something to eat and we were referred to KickStand. The wrap was fresh and tasty. We returned again after a day of skiing at Arizona Snowbowl for coffee. It seems like great place the locals hang out at.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Their cold-brew coffee prices are at least half what Late For the Train's are--and much cheaper than Starbucks too. Love the quick service at the drive-through. Support local business!

Date of visit: October 2015