“No support”

KickStand Kafe
Ranked #16 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: KickStand Kafe is a local coffee shop featuring a wide selection of coffee, tea and smoothies as well as an extensive food menu and plenty of comfortable seating.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

They refuse to support education despite profiting off of FHS and NAU students in their small community. Fellow coffee shops promote and help local education. Kickstand does not and refuses to stand for the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

KickStand is a nice space with outdoor seating as well. The staff is friendly, yet a bit disorganized as they just forgot to make our order. The coffee was average (I had a specialty latte) and the sandwiches were just ok. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie which looked amazing, but was a bit crunchy and not my fav. Overall a good place to stop if you want a nice space to work and drink a coffee, maybe not for other food.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I was in town for business and stopped in Kickstand because it was recommended to me by a friend. I ordered the "Kickstand" which was drip coffee with a shot of espresso. Very good! I had to get to the training I was attending, but the vibe inside was so nice--I wish I could've stayed to hang out! If I'm back in Flagstaff, I'll be visiting here again.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

My wife and I have been going to Flagstaff over the past 25 years, and we are always searching for a great cup of coffee. Recently we were directed to try the Kickstand Kafe. Located just north of the downtown area, the cafe is housed in a rather nondescript building, however the coffee is very good . They also have bagels, sandwiches and other food items. Excellent place to relax and enjoy company-one small group was just conversing and one woman in their party was knitting on a spinning wheel. If you are looking for something other than Starbucks, try this place.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

We were in a hurry to grab something to eat and we were referred to KickStand. The wrap was fresh and tasty. We returned again after a day of skiing at Arizona Snowbowl for coffee. It seems like great place the locals hang out at.