Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$52
Agoda.comUS$52
Hotels.comUS$52
Expedia.comUS$52
eDreamsUS$52
CheapTicketsUS$52
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018

There is another motel 6 very near so I accidently try the other one first, so pay attention for the address and how to get there. Although the motel is near the main road and rail ways which make lots of noise the room is quite quiet. There is an elevator at the motel but some of the floors are not at the same level (something like half a floor) and going up with your belongings is annoying. As I mentioned the motel is located near the main road which make it very ease to get back to the road after good night sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Definitely a BASIC hotel room ... no microwave, no fridge, and not even carpeting. Woods flies are not fun after a shower. Small bed, small tv heated to see from the bed. There is a chair, one small wooden chair that isn't too comfy after watching a tv show. No coffee machine in room ... if you want coffee, depending on where you're room is, it may be a long walk to the lobby for a cup. So if you just want a place to stay with no amenities, here ya go.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lovelife2015
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Worst place to stay if you want to be well rested in the morning. Bed was old and you could feel the springs in it. Very basic minimum as far as comforts go. we had one towel to share between my husband and myself. bed pillows were skeletons of what a pillows should be like.There was a musty stink that never went away and the puddle in the door way of our room was possibly the reason... Really hated giving up the only towel to dry it up...it of course didn't do the job..,good luck getting a fresh one.All they offer is coffee in the morning.No big deal there for me. Staff was ok but not sympathetic when I told them what a terrible room we had and a towel shortage ect... no offer to make anything right. I wont stay there again or any motel ^ without first previewing my room first. If you can go someplace els and spend a few bucks more you won't be sorry, trust me.

Room tip: Try the Comfort Inn or other chains of better quality.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The place is just average. The whole think was that we were going to be at the place at 3 am in the morning.And the price was the same if you booked in 11 in the morning or at 3 am at night . I really think that the price should be different for just 6-7 hours stay. I might be wrong but this is not seems wright for me . I was trying to book trough Hotels.com but he said it will take 30 minutes and after we book with them . So I lost my one night stay because I can’t wait more and the gay on the reception did not like to help me with that. So I paid 62 dollars for 6 hours stay ... next time I will just stay in my car .it will be much cheaper .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Martin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Horrible rooms!! You get the bare minimum room, just a bed!!! Beds were hard and you could feel the springs. No fridge for drinks. No drawers for anything. AC didnt work. Room was Not cold. You get 1 towel. They have to come in your room everyday to "freshen" up, I didnt like that. Hot water took over 10 mins to get, so that wasn't easy with making bottles. Rooms smelled. Handle on toilet broke off. My family and I traveled from FL to AZ to see the Grand Canyon, this hotel was NOT worth the $600 they charged us!!! Never ever again!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Victor, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.