Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$50
Agoda.comUS$50
Hotels.comUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
Trip.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019

Admittedly we booked late through Expedia. High price for a 1 queen room. It was a Handicapped room (didn't ask for it} which meant the bathroom was HUGE but the bed wasn't a queen by any stretch. It was a double bed. Both wife's and my feet hung off the edge by 6" or so. We did get to cuddle because one would have fallen off the bed!
MORNING COFFEE? not available after 10am.
The sink in the bathroom didn't hold water.
Standard Internet was so slow that I couldn't log on to anything. Even Google refused to allow a log on. When have you been refused a logon? Happened more than 5 times before I finally gave up.

The following morning my wife managed to get a large chunk of the room rate refunded. Lesson here, DO Complain, but do it nicely. The person behind the desk isn't at fault.

R.

Room tip: ALL handicapped rooms have a full size bed, not king or queen.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank 64Dog
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2021

Thank you for providing feedback. Your experience is important to us and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed February 23, 2019

I Love Hotel 6 because my dogs can sleep in the rooms. I prefer bottom floors with no carpet. This was an updated Motel. I would Stay again. Thank you for Asking. Have I typed 200 words yet. Oh no okey dokey here ya go.

Date of stay: March 2018
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed November 29, 2018

Recently we checked into this Motel 6 in Flagstaff. It is a large facility, and I believe, more than a few years old. As touring musicians, it is costly to stay in motels but for safety reasons, and because we are away from home so long, a clean, comfortable motel is important when having to acquire accomodations. Normally, we would stay in a Choice Hotel, but this room was provided by the venue where we were booked. While this motel is clean, that is about all I can say that is positive.

The walls were bare, not one picture, there was one night stand, therefore 1 bedside light. One outlet beside the bed, however it was occupied by the light and the second outlet was loose so cellphone plug kept falling out. To plug our laptops or cell phones into near the bed required bringing in one of our extension cords and running it from the plug beside the television, across the floor. There was another outlet by the window but it was occupied with the very large plug for heater/airconditioner and did not allow the second plug to be used. Could not use the desk with the chair because it would have blocked anyone else from watching television, which I guess was a blessing because I was able to use the chair as a nightstand. Are you wondering if there is highspeed internet? It is advertised, yes, it is available at a cost of $4.99. You can access free internet but it is so slow, that I am not sure how they could call it "highspeed". No coffee maker, no blowdryer, no shampoo, no cream rinse, no microwave and no fridge. Oh yes, no iron or ironing board, no alarm clock and no telephone.

There is no closet to hang clothes in, yes there is a rack, conveniently placed above and to the right of the toilet (if you filled the rack, clothing would hang over the toilet. I will leave what would happen in a smelly situation up to your imagination.) If something fell off the hanger, well, that would be another unhealthy situation.

Because we requested a ground floor, the only room they could give us was a hearing impaired room. This meant that there was a buzzer outside the door that would flash a light, should someone come to the door, that was the only thing that would differentiate it from any other room. However, that light didn't work (I tried it).

When the bathroom door was open it covered a good portion of the television! The room reminded me of being in detention somewhere, bare bones, a bed, one night stand, one lamp, tv on desk (no dresser).

The counter in the bathroom would not hold my toiletry case, nor my husbands, well that's not true, it did hold them but that was all the space taken up. You will note in the pictures the difference in the tiles in front of the tub.

Bottom line, if all you want is a bed and don't care about comfort and ambience. It's clean!

$69 for this room was way too much, however, I guess I should be thankful they didn't charge what was listed on the back of the bathroom door $199.!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

There is another motel 6 very near so I accidently try the other one first, so pay attention for the address and how to get there. Although the motel is near the main road and rail ways which make lots of noise the room is quite quiet. There is an elevator at the motel but some of the floors are not at the same level (something like half a floor) and going up with your belongings is annoying. As I mentioned the motel is located near the main road which make it very ease to get back to the road after good night sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Definitely a BASIC hotel room ... no microwave, no fridge, and not even carpeting. Woods flies are not fun after a shower. Small bed, small tv heated to see from the bed. There is a chair, one small wooden chair that isn't too comfy after watching a tv show. No coffee machine in room ... if you want coffee, depending on where you're room is, it may be a long walk to the lobby for a cup. So if you just want a place to stay with no amenities, here ya go.

Date of stay: October 2018