Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
Hotels.comUS$67
FindHotelUS$71
Trip.comUS$89
1,785 results
All reviews grand canyon room was clean waffles free breakfast nice stay hot tub stayed one night microwave snow highway walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2020

The hotel made some appreciated adjustments in these crazy times like still offering self serve tea and coffee in the lobby and handed out a passable breakfast burrito in the morning. It was small and only one per guest (and worthless if you are, like me, gluten free) so not exactly a full replacement for an all you can eat breakfast, but it was a unique effort and appreciated by my kids. Staff was friendly and the room was clean. All one can really ask for right now.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed October 24, 2020

The room ($199) was in such disrepair and smelled of raw sewage but we were not given a refund which would have allowed us to move hotels but we were given a slightly less disgusting room for the rest of our stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank catherinemX297SU
Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

Upon entering the room, obvious bug infestation. Everything was very worn and outdated, the grounds was not kept up , very dangerous. We did not stay due to such bad accommodations. We tried bringing our concerns to manager Nate, he was very rude .Should not be a three star hotel. Very Sad

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 915darlas
Reviewed September 11, 2020

My wife and I stayed overnight here in late last October after spending the day at Lowell Observatory, which was the main reason we had come to Flagstaff during our Arizona vacation.

Our stay was adequate. The room we got on the second floor was clean. Road noise was not an issue. The breakfast in the morning was good. The hotel does not have an attached restaurant. On the advice of the very helpful and pleasant person at the front desk, who named several nearby restaurants, we chose to ate dinner that night at the Olive Garden a little ways down South Beulah Boulevard, which is conveniently accessed using the hotel's back entrance/exit.

One constant problem we experienced during our brief stay was the keycard access. It was extremely flaky. Even after ensuring that nothing electronic or magnetic got near the rescanned keycards, they didn't work reliably. The person at the front desk told me that the hotel was due for a renovation soon. If that happened pre-COVID, perhaps the problem has already been addressed.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2020

I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and well maintained. The location was near restaurants and Walmart. I think like the parking lot entrance and exit, but for the price I can’t really complain. I would stay at Baymont Flagstaff again if I was ever in the area.

Date of stay: August 2020