“Could have been better”

Ranked #41 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Marquez, Texas
“Could have been better”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The staff was great at check-in. The location is very close to downtown (walking distance for us) and there is a hugh flat screen TV in the small room. On the down side, a/c was noisy so we turned it off at night only to have the noise from the refrigerator and ceiling fan. We never could get the internet to work even with the staff helping. We use internet a lot when travelling but couldn't get it to work here. Bed was pretty comfortable. Continental breakfast was coffee and juice and bread products, no fruit or even hot water for tea. They seem to be trying to improve and we wish them well as this is a great location.

Room Tip: There's a refrigerator in the room but no freezer. There is a microwave but you would need to ph...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I just needed a cheap room for the weekend, and this is exactly what I needed. Doesn't look like much from the street, but the rooms are nice and clean. Staff was fantastic too, very helpful and nice. Great rates! My only complaint, and it's a small one.. is that it's a little crampt in the rooms (especially the shower) and the shower water heat doesn't go very high. It's definitely warm! but I enjoy a good hot shower. All in all, for the cheap rates.. I say this is the hotel to stay at!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BedlamGoliath
Key west
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This was a stop over on the way from grand canyon to scottsdale. I work and manage a premier hotel chain. Therefore I notice every associate interaction. All I can say is WoW. For being a small Inn the check in process was as friendly and as helpful as it could be. The gentlemen exceeded my expectations. He not only made me feel welcome but made an emotional connection with me. The room having free wifi, 47" tv, microwave,fridge and was clean. I would highly recommend this location. Rhodeway inn flagstaff keep it up!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AAAkeywet
ZP
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Good quite hotel, wonderful nature around the hotel, good breakfast. Location in the centre of Flagstaff

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank DimaKZp
Idyllwild
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I have stayed at the Rodeway Inn near NAU several times and just love it. It has the best rooms for single travelers along with nice, helpful people on the desk and (very important) the best rates anywhere. When my husband and I stayed in December he couldn't get over the 47" flat screen he got to watch his games on. I like that it is close to the University, shopping, and great places to eat. I will go there everytime I am in Flagstaff. What a find!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank tawny_7
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I love to stay here when I travel from Santa Fe to California or Nevada. Westin always had my favorite matresses but now the Rodeway Inn is my favorite. My room was small but very comfortable and clean and the big plasma TV was exccellent, as was my WiFi connectiotion. Nice family ownership.

Room Tip: Far from traffic or lovers next door.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Montezsantafe
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We spent one night in the family room at the Rodeway Inn near NAU and were extremely happy with everything about our experience there. For an incredibly reasonable rate, we got a clean, huge room with three queen beds, a nice-sized bathroom, a large flat-screen TV (which made the kids very happy), a mini-fridge, and a microwave. There was plenty of hot water and lots of towels and linens, and the beds were very roomy and comfortable. As a bonus, a complimentary continental breakfast (muffins, toast, coffee, danish) was offered in the office, something we weren't expecting and were very pleasantly surprised to find. Finally, the motel is conveniently located to NAU (across the street) and downtown (a few blocks away), and the owner is friendly and can offer up all kinds of places to eat and things to do in the area. We highly recommend this motel and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family