Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
SAVE US$15
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$160
eDreamsUS$160
Agoda.comUS$160
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2020

I'm also not picky and was totally fine staying in an older, no-frills motel for a good price and location close to downtown, but the L Motel is pretty rough. It is in need of some serious renovations. The ceiling was stained back with cigarette smoke, there were holes in the walls and cigarette burns in the bedding. The bed WAS very comfortable and the shower pressure was great, but I didn't want to walk on the carpet in my bare feet. I think what bothered me the most was that is is advertised as $64 per night online but I could not book online so when I paid in person at the motel, it came out to $90 for the night which seemed outrageous given the state of the room. MIght be worth staying if it truly was $64 per night. There is a $15 pet fee.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed November 5, 2019

...this was a really disappointing experience. The location is central, and I guess for the cheap price I wasn't expecting much, but the place needs an update urgently. The carpet in my room looked terrible. The ceiling and towels had stains. The wallpaper was peeling off, and there were holes in the walls. The bottom of the bathtub was discolored, and the bed frame was broken, so I sank into the mattress when I first sat down. Good thing I had booked a room with two beds. The other one was comfy at least, but there were hairs in the sheets. Room service didn't clean my room on the second day. On the next day, they came but it didn't look like they had put in a lot of effort. Staff is nice.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019

The proprietor was fantastic, helping us with our luggage, suggesting where to eat and even showing us how to work the bells and whistles on our rental car. The room was comfortable, if not the fanciest of decor, but clean and comfortable. Within easy walking distance from the train station.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Andi H
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Loud traffic noise and uncomfortable bed. Toilet seat was loose, bathroom tub and switches all really grubby. Curtains and fixings covered in moulds, grime and god knows what else. Wifi signal was good. Breakfast was poor... coffee and pre packed dry muffins and tastless 'chocolate' doughnuts.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
33  Thank AdamBilgy
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Cheap! At the bottom of Mars hill, great location for Lowell Observatory.
Clean, bathroom was big, staff was helpful and kind.
It has a hokey mishmash of remodeling and decorating materials, but everything was functional.

Date of stay: July 2019