“Really Good or Just OK”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Lived in Flagstaff for about 5 months and went to this restaurant twice. First time I got the Evil Jungle Prince and it was extremely good. This was the suggestion of the waitress who was super nice and was a good server. The second time was take out and I got the drunken noodles, one of my favorite Thai dishes. It was marginal to say the least. Not even close to one of my favorite takes on that dish. My wife each time got a peanut curry stir fry which she really liked. I would definitly recommend the place, but be aware some dishes are amazing, others may not be.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Good location, Cordial staff, good quality , reasonable portions , priced slightly above average but worth the money!!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

The food overall was good and tasty. Our appetizer of calamari was a good portion for $8, although it seemed a little under cooked. We also ordered the Chicken Pad Thai. It was very flavorful, but the amount was rather small. More importantly, there was hardly any chicken in the noodles and the pieces that could be seen were very small. Chicken is an inexpensive protein and this dish at nearly $12 was not worth it. My impression is the restaurant is trying to cut costs at the customer's expense. Not a good impression.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

A favorite go-to for Thai. Flagstaff has many good Thai places and this is one of my favorites. Excellent curries, excellent pad thai. Very nice people with reliable fast and friendly service.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I'm a local so I frequent DT. They have some of the best unusual choices! I recommend checking out this restaurant to anyone visiting downtown Flagstaff.