“Spicy, special and sufficient”

Dara Thai Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 366 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2017

After our afternoon tea at another establishment in Flagstaff, we walked a short distance for dinner before leaving town. It was early, about 5 PM so there were just a few others in the restaurant. We were greeted immediately and served up wonderful dishes that had us wanting for more; however, the quantity was plenty. Also, the service and atmosphere wonderful. This was a good choice for dinner.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I enjoyed Dali Thai but it wasnt wonderful. I had sweet and sour and the sauce and it was very sweet. I couldnt finish because it just became too much--like syrup for me. We had a 2 person sampler platter for an appetizer and that was nice. I have had better food but it was worth the trip in and I would even do it again but I would not order sweet and sour

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Friendly fast efficient service and nice tasty Thai food all at a reasonable price. Just on one edge of town so easy to park near as well. Had a lovely combination starter with nice fresh spring rolls and satay with a good peanut sauce then a good mussaman curry which was nice and mild and creamy.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

It's been seven years and I have been traveling. Recently was in Flagstaff and thought about dropping by Dara Thai. Let me just say that nothing beats the Basil Chicken and Three Kings Curry here. I fell in love all over again. The remodel was a nice surprise too! Always an amazing dinner when it comes to this restaurent! Will always come back!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Lived in Flagstaff for about 5 months and went to this restaurant twice. First time I got the Evil Jungle Prince and it was extremely good. This was the suggestion of the waitress who was super nice and was a good server. The second time was take out and I got the drunken noodles, one of my favorite Thai dishes. It was marginal to say the least. Not even close to one of my favorite takes on that dish. My wife each time got a peanut curry stir fry which she really liked. I would definitly recommend the place, but be aware some dishes are amazing, others may not be.