“A+ food F- Service”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I love the food here, they always cook things wonderfully. However, the service here sucks. You will be ignored by the waiter staff. you will have to wait for that food and never know the progress, and this holds true even when you're one of two tables. But. The food is good. I have still come in over the past 10 years for that single fast alone.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, great service! Prices are reasonable and great drink specials. I definitely will be back.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Were started with the papaya salad; it was good but lacked the hot spice. We had 3 kinds of curry. When we ordered they ask about how spicy hot on a scale of 1-5, with 5 as the hottest. I said 4 and the rest 3. None of it was spicy hot, but it all was very flavorful. I had duck curry, which uses pineapple and really enjoyed it. The Arizona Heat and Manassa curry I tried were also good. The curry flavors were wonderful. They have caddies with chili flake and spices, but we didn't know to ask for them. Desserts was mango and sticky rice that was so good. They seemed short on wait staff, but our waitress really hustled to take care of everything. Good flavorful Thai curry.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Our party was from Seattle and Boston, connecting in Flagstaff. We were looking for a place for dinner in the downtown area and this seemed to be well rated. Unfortunately it didn't live up to its ratings for us.

The decor was fun, maybe the best thing about the place. Service was friendly but slow. The food was a huge letdown. Fresh rolls were falling apart on the plate before we even tried to pick them up, and they seemed to have no mint or shrimp/pork in them. Pad thai looked and tasted like it was made with ketchup. (One of our party took Thai cooking classes and said this was often done as a shortcut.) Beef with garlic, basil, and green beans was so soupy it had to be served in a bowl. The meat was tough from being cooked that way.

I would not go there again if I were in Flagstaff.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

After our afternoon tea at another establishment in Flagstaff, we walked a short distance for dinner before leaving town. It was early, about 5 PM so there were just a few others in the restaurant. We were greeted immediately and served up wonderful dishes that had us wanting for more; however, the quantity was plenty. Also, the service and atmosphere wonderful. This was a good choice for dinner.