“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2017

We had dinner at Mama Luisa's and enjoyed it very much. The selection of food is good, and it's reasonably quiet. The food is a little spicy, but not too much so. We'll go back.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We had dinner here three times while recently staying in Flagstaff. It was close to our hotel, the food was delicious, the service was wonderful. Wish we had a restaurant like this back home.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The food is outstanding and the service is superb. Everyone is warm and welcoming. My husband ordered something special zita with oil, garlic and broccoli. It was wonerful. My father was from Italy so I know Italian food and this place is authentic. We highly recommend it and will eat there every time we go to Flagstaff.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I dined here on a recent road trip through Flagstaff. Found it on a search of restaurants in the area and I'm glad that I did. The eggplant parmigiana was excellent with a glass of Robert Mondavi cabernet savignon. Amy, my server was also very attentive and helpful. I will make sure to go back to Mamma's if I'm ever in Flagstaff again!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had dinner here. The food was without taste. None of use finished our meal. Service was ok . Will not return