“Delightful Pad Thai”

Ranked #23 of 381 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now accept online order and delivery in Flagstaff.Full service authentic Thai restaurant with beer and wine.9 Years best of Phoenix,Thai select award winner.Come to see our Thai staffs and enjoy new remodeling and authentic Thai food where Thais local eat in downtown Flagstaff.
Reviewed September 15, 2018

A delicious meal of pad thai was served steaming hot. The menu also contains some curry dishes. All the meals can be ordered with just the amount of spicyness that you desire, which was great because I'm not fond of really spicy food. The service was excellent.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

This was a plan B as plan A was closed. They got us right in which we were glad of since we had just got done with a hike and picking up camp. I enjoyed my Singha beer before and during my Red Green Curry meal. They give you plenty of food which I was glad of so that I could enjoy it again at home. However, it was much better at the restaurant. I think I should have had two containers and leftovers might have been better.

My other hiking partners had Green or Yellow Curry with Fried Tofu. Tracy finished her whole box so it must have been pretty good. Near as I could tell everyone enjoyed their Box with a big dollop of rice, egg roll and salad as well as the main course.

I have to say though, the dressing on the salad, while good, the lettuce seemed a little limp or either that the dressing made it limp. There was just a tad too much dressing as well (see picture).

Anyway, it's a nice option and the service and ambiance was nice. We loved the colorful lights. I should have taken a picture.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We enjoy coming here when dropping off or picking up our daughter from college at NAU. The Thai Iced Tea and Thai Iced Coffee are great. We also enjoy the fried won ton, fresh rolls, pad thai and different curry dishes. You can order fried or steamed tofu in your curry if you are a vegetarian. Service is great and atmosphere is peaceful. This is a must stop place whenever we are in Flagstaff.

10 percent discount if you pay cash!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The interiors of the restaurant is very nice. Staff was friendly too. We loved the Tom Yum chicken soup. Hubby thinks it’s the best he’s ever had. It was pretty good. We didn’t like the Thai BBQ chicken. It was over cooked and so dry that I couldn’t swallow the white meat without water. So disappointing. The beef yellow curry was OK. Our hotel receptionist recommended Pad Thai after we got back from dinner.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

On a recent business trip to Flagstaff we were taken to Swaddee Thai food and were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant atmosphere was lovely, with a good selection of food, and the food was wonderful. They allow you to selection the "spice" level for your food which is very helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant if you're in the mood for Thai food.

Been to Swaddee Thai? Share your experiences!