“Best sandwiches in town, maybe anywhere! ”

Crystal Creek Sandwich Co.
Ranked #123 of 370 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Flagstaff but didn't know about this place until I was in college and I've been going here for sandwiches ever since. I always get the Grand Rapids and I always get a whole, they're that good! You can get beer with your sandwich or a side of macaroni or potato salad. You can also get chips. Love the big screen tv for watching sports or you can play a little pool. All around great place to eat. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

If you are in Flagstaff and haven't tried this place, you are missing out! They have the best sandwiches - seriously the BEST! I have been eating here for around 30 years and now my kids do too. They used to have great soups but it has been awhile since I have tried them. I strongly recommend the Grand Rapids - I get the Italian dressing on the side. It is the only sandwich I order - ever. It is simply that good. I do convince my family to share a bite of theirs so I can try. My kids and mom usually get some type of roast beef - french dip etc. It is always good. And they have great beer. Check them out!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

My family and I ate here with a few other families for lunch after returning to Flagstaff from playing in the snow. The restaurant is on the small side so our group of more than 20 had to sit at 4-5 different tables. The staff was not prepared for this and it took more than 10 minutes to get our orders in at the counter. It took a long time, 20+ minutes, to receive our orders. The sandwiches are deli style but I was not impressed. I ordered the daily special and was disappointed at the quality. I could have made a similar sandwich for far cheaper at home. I spent more than $50 for 5 people for lunch. Drink refills are not included in the price of a beverage. The only good part of the shop was that they had a hockey game on TV and my kids enjoyed the pool table. I would not recommend Crystal Creek Sandwich Co.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Such a gem! In a town that seems to only cater to hipster types that want organic gluten free breads and hand picked backyard grown tomatoes and kale sandwiches, this is an oasis!

Simple, perfect sandwiches. Beer selection was good enough for most. I'm a beer snob but I'm cool with Fat Tire.

I had a turkey bacon sandwich. It came with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mayo, and unpretentious yellow American cheese. Not sure if they bake their own bread but it really was the selling point for me. Other than the missing cornmeal on the bottom, I felt like I was back in New England eating a great grinder.

There are a couple pool tables if that's your thing, tvs with sports, and a very family friendly, but still almost sports bar feel.

FYI: Half sandwich is 6" and full is 12".

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Very unassuming from the outside, but obviously a local favorite. Special of the day was a 12 inch pastrami with chips and drink for under $9. Great deal! Enough for 2. Crusty homemade french rolls, lean pastrami, deli mustard and swiss - could you ask for more? Good spot for take out or eat-in.