“What a nice surprise! Great food.”
Review of Jitters Lunchbox

Jitters Lunchbox
Ranked #64 of 370 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Jitters Lunchbox was voted Best of Flagstaff Lunch Spot 2016 & 2017! Lunch specialties include: gourmet sandwiches and paninis, homemade soups, unique salads, and fresh baked cookies and pastries. All sandwiches come with a choice of our signature bowtie pasta salad, fresh veggie ribbons with rosemary ranch dipping sauce, or regular or jalapeno kettle chips. We offer coffee specialty drinks and feature a full line of The Republic of Teas' products. Light breakfast items are available even during lunch hours including homemade quiche, frittata, loaded oatmeal, and fresh baked scones, cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting, muffins, and specialty breads such as banana and zucchini.
Reviewed June 15, 2016

My husband and I tried this restaurant this week. Wow was it good! The homemade soups were so tasty. The sandwiches were great! It was clean and bright. The service was very personable. I would highly recommend this place.

Reggie F, Owner at Jitters Lunchbox, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2016

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Generally when a restaurant is full of locals, and you are on the road, you know you hit it right. Jitter's specializes in good fresh ingredients, delicious sandwiches and great customer service - among other items were were to full to try.
I loved the potato chips on my egg salad sandwich and the pasta salad actually tasted like the pesto it was dressed in compared to many places where you are not sure if it is basil or parsley as a base. My wife's cole slaw was outstanding.
The prices are reasonable - and service fast even though they were busy.
Jitters falls into our P of O category - pride of ownership!

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you when you come back through Flagstaff. And your right, it is the little things. =)

Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

We were in Flagstaff visiting family and stopped by for lunch. The kids and I had sandwiches and my wife had a soup and sandwich combo. These were the best sandwiches we had ever had! My wife loved the soup as well. It was so good we went back for breakfast the next morning. I couldn't believe it but the breakfast was even better than the lunch! The staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgable on the menu. If you are in Flagstaff it is a must to stop here. We will definitely come back next time we are in town.

Reggie F, Owner at Jitters Lunchbox, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. We have a wonderful team that takes great pride in their work. We have lots to explore on our menu, so we hope your next visit to Flagstaff will be a long one!

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Great menu and service. Unique very fresh and delicious sandwiches. I had the Cuban and it was so good the cranbirdy was really good too. Recommend stopping if you get the chance.

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

It was Good Friday and we were looking for a place that had meatless options and lighter fare. We found Jitters Lunchbox and it turned out to be a great choice as they had a good selection of sandwiches and soup for the kids that didn't have to go meatless and for us. Had the Italian Melted Cheese Sandwich which was mighty tasty and my wife had the egg salad sandwich which was eggscellant!

Staff was great in answering questions and taking orders and food was great. Highly recommend for families and for lunch!