“Kind of fun”

Ranked #29 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$16 - US$45
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 35 years, Black Bart's Steakhouse, Saloon, & Musical Revue in Flagstaff, AZ offers a truly unique dining experience. Each evening the talented wait staff perform on stage in a Musical Revue, including songs from Broadway, Disney, 60s and 70s, and much more! Black Bart's serves only the highest quality mid-western corn-fed beef; hand-selected for superior marbling, size and age, ensuring rich flavor and tenderness, oak-broiled to perfection! We are conveniently located at I-40 and Butler Ave in Flagstaff. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed 1 February 2012

A little hard to find. Clearly a ways away from downtown flagstaff. But the food was good. The service was nice. And it is an interesting restaurant.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great atmosphere. The bread was terrific, the rest of dinner was good. The waiters are all singers with great talent. Food a bit overpriced. I would go again, but only for special occasion.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

The food is good, not great but the live entertainment is performed by the waitstaff composed of music majors from NAU and is a lot of fun. The restaurant and RV park is historic too. Looks like the place has been around for a very long time but it has nice outdoor appeal as you get through the parking lot. The grounds themselves look to need some maintenance but it doesn't take away from the experience. Fare is what you would find in most steakhouses.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We were in a party of six, visiting some friends. The college kids entertaining and waiting on you are enthusiastic and give the place a fun atmosphere. I enjoy old broadway musicals, so the nostalgia was great. The food was another matter. While not terrible, it was not great either. My steak was pretty chewy, and tasteless, and the rest of my party had similar experience.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

Black Bart's is a one of a kind steak house! My mom came up from Phoenix for a couple days and we went to Black Bart's for the first time. We both absolutely loved it! We had wonderful food. I'm a huge steak person from Iowa, so my standards for steak are pretty high. I had prime rib that night and it was cooked PERFECTLY! The wait staff has two jobs. They are waiters/waitresses and actors. While they are waiting tables they also participate in the show. All of these students are Music/Theatre students from NAU. They sing and dance while you're eating. We had such a great experience, and we will be back for sure!

Been to Black Barts Steakhouse? Share your experiences!