3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
StayForLongUS$155
1,504 results
All reviews free drinks hot dogs parking garage nau campus baked potato evening food grand canyon per adult breakfast and dinner small balcony hot breakfast indoor pool king suite oatmeal close to downtown we've stayed popcorn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2021

Best customer service I have experienced at a hotel. Great amenities and perks while staying here. All staff was excellent. Shout out to Blake, Corey and Willie, these 3 were amazing our entire stay!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2021

I always stay at Drury Hotels on my way out to visit family in Missouri. Because I travel with my dog, I need to find lodging that is pet friendly and offers food on site. Was greeted by an exceptional host at the front desk that was jovial and helpful. Room was perfect even though it was the pet room and the Kick Back and breakfast were easily accessible even though I had my dog with me as they accommodated my presence in the food service area with grace and professionalism unlike the gal at the Amarillo, Texas location. I don't understand the complaints regarding COVID protections as I thought all were obvious, available, and put in place if the complaining humans had brains and complied. Who wants to stay at a hotel with a police presence? Sheesh, people. I love Drury hotels and support them as a family business during these crazy times. Lastly, my room was on the top floor and the view was so beautiful in the morning that I snapped a few pics and sent them to my friends in California! Must stay hotel if going through Arizona on I 40. The only bummer was on my journey back on 1/2 the price was so much higher that I landed at the La Posada in Winslow, AZ.

Room tip: Stay on the upper levels facing east for a spectacular morning sunrise.
Reviewed January 6, 2021

I have stayed at the Drury Inn several times over the last few years - several times with my boyfriend and this most recent stay, with my children. I would never stay anywhere else in Flagstaff! Every interaction I have had with the staff (check in, food, asking directions, etc) has been positive. The staff is extremely knowledgable and very friendly. When you factor in the "kick back" (dinner!!) and breakfast, the value cannot be beat. The common areas are clean. Social distancing markers are clear. The room/suite is a comfortable size and has always been clean. I cannot speak highly enough about my experiences with The Drury Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed January 4, 2021

I stayed at this large (7 floor) hotel in late December 2020 for the Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations. I arrived late afternoon (check-in begins at 3:00 pm, check-out is at 11:00 am) and easily found a place to park my car - there is free parking in front of the hotel, on the nearby NAU campus and in a parking structure connected to the hotel by a 2nd floor elevated walkway. Check-in and get your room key card and you can then use that to get in and out of the parking structure for free. If you ask for a room on the second floor you never need to use either of the two small elevators. I had a room at the end of the 3rd floor and simply walked up the emergency stairs avoiding the elevators except when checking in or out with my suitcase.

This is a new-ish (~10 year old) hotel that is in need of some updating. The rooms had a flat screen TV with lots of basic channels (no premium), microwave, mini-refrigerator, easy chair, soft bed with many pillows, blackout curtains that weren't really effective letting light in around the edges, iron & ironing board, full length mirror and noisy heater located in the corner of the room. In the bathroom was a tub and shower with body wash, shampoo & conditioner and a hairdryer.

The hotel also accepted pets at an additional charge, had an indoor pool, hot tub, coin-op washing machines, meeting rooms, a weight room and business center with 2 Internet PC's and printers.

In this age of COVID-19 it was disappointing to see the small elevators crowded with people which is why I recommend asking for a room on either the 2nd or 3rd floors and then using the stairs. They also serve a basic breakfast (6 - 9 am M-F and 7 - 10 am S-S) that was very crowded and a nightly reception called "Kickback" (5:30 - 7:00 pm) serving 3 free drinks per adult guest per night that was extremely popular in the small breakfast room without regard to "Social Distancing" or guests wearing a mask.

The best part of this hotel is its' location on the edge of the NAU campus walking distance to the Amtrak station and historic downtown Flagstaff. I was easily able to walk into the center of town for meals, drinks and shopping without the need to drive. The Arizona Snowbowl is also a short (15 mile) drive north and the Grand Canyon south rim is 75 miles away.

This is a good hotel to use a base for exploring all Flagstaff and Northern Arizona has to offer. There are many mom and pop hotels in town that cost less but beware, you get what you pay for, and I think you might regret your choice. I have and would recommend the Drury Inn when staying in this delightful little city.

30  Thank Mark O
Reviewed December 29, 2020

Hard beds, wouldn't clean the room because of covid ( right!) . Windows bolted shut. I felt like I was in a hospital for the criminally insane. The breakfast was marginal. I will never stay at thia hotel chain again.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

Thank for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience. At Drury hotels we have made some changes due to COVID-19. One of these changes is how our stay over housekeeping service is provided. Most guest prefer to not have any daily housekeeping service but we are happy to clean any room with notification. I am sorry this was not explained to you when you checked in. We hope to see you again soon.

Blake S.