Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
Econo LodgeUS$68
Hotels.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$68
Trip.comUS$85
All reviews room was clean and comfortable cereal microwave dryer snow
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2021 via mobile

I want to thank Parker and Denson for the best customer service. These two gentlemen are very attentive and courteous and I want them to know that we appreciate them. Thank you both!!! Definitely recommend Econo Lodge!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Econo Lodge Flagstaff Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2021

Hi I1997LZceciliag,

Greetings from Econo Lodge Flagstaff Route 66. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2020

If you want high class, go somewhere else and spend high class money. This was very reasonable, it's on a busy road and the rail road tracks are there but we found it clean and inside the room, the noise was minimal. We did have a toilet issue and it was handled immediately and fixed. It was close to historic downtown and other places to visit.

2  Thank Adrienne H
Tina M, Owner at Econo Lodge Flagstaff Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2020

Hi Adrienne H,

Good day! Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience as a good value for your money. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed October 25, 2020

Well, it's noisy. There is no question about that. Probably the noisiest place I've ever stayed. I'm not a particularly light sleeper, as I've stayed in places next to freeways and never had a problem. But freight trains are a different beast altogether. I'm kind of amazed that only one review on TA in the last year mentioned the train noise, as the tracks are less than 50 yards away, and the huge freight trains seem to grind past about every 10 minutes, even at 4 am. Of course, things weren't helped by the fact that the people next door were drunken partying/singing all night. The night manager did ask them to quiet down, but they were too drunk to really pay attention to him. Actually, it got to the point that, I was happy to hear the trains because it drowned out the singing, lol.

I don't blame the motel for the neighbors though, because that is just the luck of the draw..And I guess I don't even blame the motel for the trains, because what can it do about them, other than better sound-proofing the rooms, which may be complicated for an old building like this, I don't know. I guess I primarily blame my fellow reviewers. People, when a place is as noisy as this, please warn your fellow travelers. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hayaka88
Tina M, Owner at Econo Lodge Flagstaff Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

hayaka88,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. This is certainly distressing to hear and we want you to know that we are addressing the issue
as guest service and satisfaction are our top priorities. I hope you'll come back to see how we are growing, improving and evolving through constructive feedback like yours.

Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

Woke up to a mouse running across my face. At the same time my friend in the attached room was chasing one in her room. Front desk sent a guy with a broom. After 30 minutes of me standing outside in my pajamas at 30 degrees trying to watch the doors for mice running out, he caught a baby, but we knew there was a bigger one as well, and probably a nest left in our rooms. I was told I was getting a full refund, but that was it thru Choice Hotels. Choice Hotels refunded it in Points only, none of the money I spent. The Manager, Amber said there was nothing else they could do to refund my money other than to give me points like I had just cancelled the stay, and apologized for the inconvenience, only. We were unable to shower, and went in and just threw our clothes in and left. We were hoping that no mice had made it into our bags, let alone the diseases a person can get from mice, especially when sleeping with them in your bed. My friend has been ill ever since that morning. But, no refund....
Can you spell: Lawsuit

Trip type: Travelled on business

NastyHotels,

I am terribly sorry to learn that you experienced so much inconvenience during your stay and thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We did make a point of ordering an unscheduled visit and a thorough treatment for
any insects that you may have seen within your room. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed October 9, 2020

If you are ok with a hard mattress and low-class clientele who smoke their cigarettes outside the rooms with no regard for others, and who have barking dogs that awaken you in the middle of the night, this place is for you. Oh, and you also have to be ok with finding hairs on the sheets when you pull the covers back. Otherwise, stay away. The only positive is that we didn't pay a lot for the room. I still expected a good night's sleep but did not get it. And, the trains had nothing to do with it. They didn't bother us a bit.

2  Thank johnbF6280QT
Tina M, Owner at Econo Lodge Flagstaff Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2020

johnbF6280QT,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.