Lowest prices for your stay
US$111
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
StayForLongUS$130
1,685 results
All reviews best westerns separate building western hotels family suite grand canyon breakfast room is train tracks an older hotel parking lot bed was comfortable complimentary breakfast would stay here again indoor pool flagstaff area road trip bw pet
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2021

This is Daniel "Danny" Smiechowski of San Diego and Le Havre, France. This is a very clean hotel in which the housekeeping staff deserves respect. They are good and decent people doing a great job. As for the trains, I love to hear the enchantment of train whistles. Besides, quite frankly I really didn't hear anything. The lobby is comfy and warm. The staff are all extraordinary. They are all very helpful. Location is the best and I like the Jacuzzi. Anyway, I'll be back soon and hope you will visit. Danny PS I forgot to mention that I'm an older fitness model/movie extra and had a delivery from Amazon scheduled to be used as a prop with my photographer. It did not arrive on time so the hotel sent it to my home in San Diego. That was very kind.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 7, 2021

Loke the title says there were semen stains all over the couch. And the walls were paper thin. You can hear people all night long. My wife and I were unable to sleep. And it makes you wonder, if the couch is disgusting what else is not being cleaned?

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 15, 2020

One word: trains. Running all night. With whistles.

Our room was far enough in the back that it wasn't awful, but it was annoying.

The room was big and well-appointed. However some of the electrical outlets did not work. It was late in the evening when I discovered this, so I didn't report it. I worked around it.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 1, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Best western for one night, we were passing threw on our way to the Grand Canyons. Breakfast was amazing.
The staff was polite & the room was so clean.
The checking in process was easy & they were polite.

Housekeeping staff was working so hard making sure the rooms & common areas were disinfected. Great job

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank pacosta1973
Reviewed October 7, 2020

Hallway outside of room was filthy with sand and hair and it made me feel like my room wasn't clean either - how could this have been missed. So I had to sanitize the entire room before we could use it. Motel needs updating, children's size toilet. Items that should be no touch due to covid still exist such as shampoo, conditioner, bath mat. Beds are hard and uncomfortable. Missing a microwave and refrigerator was off so that wasn't very helpful. I was very upset we had paid so much for such a disappointing room.

Room tip: I wouldn't stay here again
Date of stay: October 2020