Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
Hotels.com
US$229
US$169
US$108
US$102
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
La Quinta
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
US$133
US$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$149
All reviewszane greygopher holeclawfoot tubhistoric propertyprivate bathroom across the hallwrap around balconyshared bathroomno elevatorflights of stairsturn of the centuryamtrak stationqueen suitecookie cutterrooms are smalldowntown flagcommon areasspent one night
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Claudia and the staff were great! Very helpful. Our wedding party was able to have all of our activities in one beautiful setting.The food was very good and the bar was a lot of fun with good service. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Klaudia N, Manager at Weatherford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you, Brian for your fantastic review! What a beautiful and memorable event! It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and we wish Meg and Zach an amazing future together!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

We loved our room and our stay at The Weatherford! The clawfoot tub was a highlight for sure. This spot is great for a romantic weekend and for folks who love historic hotels (my partner and I love all of the historic spots in AZ including Hotel Congress in Tucson and the Monte V in Flag).

Parking can be a challenge but there are three lots right now available to Weatherford guests, and we were able to find a spot after some looking. We didn't find the noise to be too much -- but we do expect some noise in historic hotels like this one.

I heard one couple complaining that there was no TV in their room....ours had one but I don't know why anyone would watch TV when there is so much else to do in Flagstaff. My only issue with amenities would be the lack of a coffee maker in the room. For $200/night that would be a welcome addition.

Overall a great stay -- we would come back.

Room Tip: Queen suites are more quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Klaudia N, Manager at Weatherford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

The hotel itself is really cool and interesting. Every corner has something neat to see.

The hotel does a great job at warning you in the emails that it is not quiet. All of the small issues we had were all noted in the email. The radiator in the room does pop a little, which didn't bother my husband, just kept me up a bit. The bar noise was done by midnight on our floor, and after that is was pretty quiet.

The only complaint, which isn't really the hotel's fault is you can hear EVERY noise that comes out of any of the rooms, that includes the people in the room next to us who were "getting busy" when they came back to their room after the bar closed up. You can even hear when someone gets on or off the bed in the room next door.

I think this hotel is perfect for the young party crowd - you hang out and drink in the bar until later hours and then crash in your room. If you've been drinking you likely won't notice any of the small little noises of the place.

We opted for a standard room with the private bathroom across the hall. The only weird thing I noticed is the blinds don't extend all the way down on the window so any person on the street could see you in the bathroom if you were getting into the shower in the evening with the lights on. I had to shove the trash and some magazines in the window to cover the entire window. It would be a very inexpensive fix.

Room Tip: Splurge on the queen rooms - I'm thinking those would be a little cheaper
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Klaudia N, Manager at Weatherford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your honest review! I'm always looking for ways to combat the noise! My guess is you stayed in room #53, and we will be addressing the blind issue. I do recommend coming back and staying in a queen room if you decide to come back in the future! Have a great day!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

The Weatherford is nicely redone and has a great location. However, the noise level was intense. I have stayed here before and did not notice it being that loud. This last experience will deter me from staying at this hotel in the future. The bars and restaurant are always fun to visit though.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Klaudia N, Manager at Weatherford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

neat place. Didn't stay at the hotel, just stopped in to have a drink at the end of the day. I really liked the history. Friendly staff at the bar. Wasn't busy when we were there so it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. I felt comfortable exploring the hotel and went upstairs the the bar there and checked out the ball room.

Room Tip: didn't stay at the hotel, just stopped in and had drink at the bar in the basement.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick M
Klaudia N, Manager at Weatherford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for your great review! Come back and see us!