Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$125
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$130
WyndhamUS$130
Agoda.comUS$111
StayForLongUS$141
1,369 results
All reviews northern pines attached restaurant indoor pool room was clean on site restaurant hot tub front desk staff one night stay would stay here again great room nice stay coffee maker road trip sauna microwave fireplace interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2021

We arrived during while it was actively snowing and many people looking for last minute accommodations. The front desk staff was a little overwhelmed but friendly. We did have to wait about 45 minutes for our room to be ready even though we arrived after 3:00 pm check-in. Thankfully, there was a lovely restaurant and bar area connected. We had some drinks and appetizers while we waiting. Restaurant staff was great!
The room was fine but the beds were really uncomfortable for some reason. Too soft, too hard, not sure but my back hurt each morning. Walls are thin! Be prepared to literally hear everything people in the next room are saying and doing.
My favorite part was our room was on the bottom floor and had a sliding window. We were able to park right outside our room. Made for easily bringing in and out our belongings and playing in the snow.

Room tip: Ground floor for easy access.
Date of stay: January 2021
Tina M, Owner at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Hi melissagL6527DZ,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities and location were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2021 via mobile

Very clean. I booked two days prior to my stay and the morning of, Andrew A. Called and informed me of the weather advisory, that two of my rooms would be upgraded to meet hotel vacancy demands. He was very helpful upon my arrival. If and when I come to Flagstaff again, I’ll definitely be coming here. It’s all sanitary and spacious. They even have updated cleanliness standards and constant cleaning due to the pandemic.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2021

Hi aronh567,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Thank you and we hope that you choose our hotel again!

Reviewed January 21, 2021

A little late on the review but I stayed here in early December and it was amazing. The room was beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! 100% recommend staying here! Also the bed was really comfortable, some of the best sleep I have ever had!

Date of stay: December 2020
Tina M, Owner at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2021

Hi rgruebele,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming review. Thank you for your appreciation for our staff and the high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are happy that you had an amazing time and enjoyed your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our place. Thanks for rewarding our efforts in providing the best service to our guests. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2021 via mobile

NO! Don’t do not even think about staying here. This hotel is NASTY. I read some of the reviews before booking, and cannot believe people even think this is a halfway decent “hotel”, more like a motel. This was like a motel 8. I should’ve known pulling up, so ugly even from the outside. You can’t even access any of the rooms from the lobby, you have to walk back outside and they are in a separate building. The hallway stinks, with garbage from rooms just sitting outside the doors, even dirty diapers. When I walked into the room the water in the bathtub was running. The carpet is old and dirty. The beds are uncomfortable and they give 3 flimsy pillows. I wouldn’t even get under the sheets. The heater stinks the whole time you have it on, like burning plastic. The outlet/usb to charge your phones don’t work. They give 3 small, thin towels. The walls are super thin, and I think because of the price, there are a lot of tweaked there. So they’re making noise ALL night. So cheap. I would NEVER stay here again. I will say the WiFi worked great with no issues. The front desk staff was very nice when I checked in. Hannah was the only positive about this hotel, I feel bad that she has to work here. She is so friendly! Avoid this disgusting hotel at all costs. I literally would rate it a zero if it would allow me to.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations, and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. We sincerely apologize that our team was not able to accommodate you properly. Our entire staff works extremely hard to make sure all of our guests have an excellent stay, but it seems that we've not been able to satisfy you. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a better stay next time. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded. I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us

Reviewed January 11, 2021

Very dirty rooms!! There was blood on ottoman and I called front desk the same day and said they were going to clean they never did and didn’t offer to change us rooms... broken beds dirty rooms!!! And manager and staff extremely rude...talked to manager and didn’t care about the situation and didn’t even apologize for my bad experience!!! Please guys it’s best to pay a couple more dollars then to stay in this hotel!! Worst experience ever

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2021

T3617PPandrewh,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management. At all times we will provide an efficient, friendly, and helpful service to all our customers. I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.