2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
Lol.travelUS$164
1,957 results
All reviews double tree front desk grand canyon nice hotel main building breakfast buffet would stay here again upon check the room was nice road trip lobby nau fireplace snow
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2020

Ended up spending the night here after a visit to the Grand Canyon and we were very happy with the condition of the hotels and help from the staff. My only complaint would be the sheets on the beds were a little rough but everything else was good.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank John S
Hotel ServiceExpernce, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2021

So glad you enjoyed your brief visit after going to the Grand Canyon. Thank you for posting your review.

Reviewed December 2, 2020 via mobile

The DoubleTree in Flagstaff was our choice because we expected them to be the cleanest and expected that they would adhere to appropriate COVID-19 protocols.

However, before going to bed we noticed that our bed linens and comforter were stained and dirty. So we weren’t even sure if any other corners were cut there as well. I’m disappointed that this even happened.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel ServiceExpernce, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback TEH9902. We'll be contacting you ASAP as we DO have very strict standards of cleanliness, and if there was any issue we want to ensure it is resolved not only for your, but for our future guests as well.

Reviewed December 1, 2020

We were looking forward to staying here, and were very. pleased at the social distancing and extra cleaning. However, the fan for the heat in our room was extremely loud -- so loud we had to turn the TV up when it went on, and loud enough to wake us up when we were sleeping, although we turned the heat down to 68.
We probably should have lodged a complaint and asked for another room, but we were very tired after a long drive, and just put up with it. There was just one glass for drinking water in the room with two beds, and there was a coffee maker that we did not use.

Room tip: We were in room 213, looking out over the wide roof over the lobby below, so not very scenic. Loud fan.
Date of stay: November 2020

Thank you for the feedback Lhendr. We are so pleased that you appreciated all of the work we do to keep our guests and staff safe with the COVID concerns. We do appreciate the information about the heater and will be in contact to confirm your guestroom so we can resolve the issues.

Reviewed November 21, 2020 via mobile

I love to travel so I thought a road trip would be easier with flying restrictions. I drove here, a few hours and a world of difference in environment. It was snowing so I spent more time in the hotel than I normally would. The staff were very friendly and did ask if everything was Ok. The room was comfortable with a fridge for convenience but the microwave was located in the lobby. I was pleased to have access to one. With covid limitations there was no room service. If I needed anything I just had to ask. Staying 4 nights I had to replenish coffee 4 times. I did miss that being done. I had a load of trash that you could leave outside and it would disappear but I needed more trash bags. The little things I have taken for granted are disappearing. Location was good for driving but the town is a bit spread out when walking. There were 2 restaurants in the hotel that had limited hours but I was happy about that. I did see people being compliant with gel etc. The fire in the lobby was a very welcome site.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your candid feedback and review, vintagechina. Yes, COVID certainly has had an impact, but as you noted we are doing our best as a team to go above and beyond within these restrictions to provide excellent service to our guests. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed November 4, 2020

Stayed a couple of nights in late October. There was a package deal going on at the time that included 2 drinks per night as well as breakfast each morning. It was a good deal and was only a few dollars more than the regular room rate. Certainly worth it.

I entered the lobby and was the only person there so was waited on immediately. The front desk clerk was very nice and attentive. Thanked me for being a Hilton Gold, gave me all the goodies from the package I booked with. We asked for the cookies and received those too. Yummy! Pool is outdoors so it is shut down for the winter season.

I received some text messages after check-in asking if we needed anything and if we enjoyed our stay. After our first night, I texted the number requesting a fresh set of towels and possibly re-making of the beds. With COVID going on, I was expecting them to maybe leave a bag of towels at the door and that was it. When we entered that evening we had new towels and our room had been done up.

Overall great costumer service. I loved the texting feature and being able to reach a real human using it! Had a great stay. Room was nice and clean, beds comfy. Would stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank GemGetsAway
Hotel ServiceExpernce, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2020

So glad you enjoyed your stay and our team who goes above and beyond each day to exceed guest expectations.