Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$123
HIExpress.com
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$139
US$122
US$110
US$199
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
La Quinta
US$133
US$126
Doubletree.com
US$85
US$80
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$150
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$149
All reviewswafflesgrand canyonbeds were comfortablepetrefrigerator
Reviewed March 9, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Reviewed February 20, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Very loud and rude people lots of traffic and panhandlers on nearby Metz walk. I would only recommend this motel for very short periods. I would recommend the days inn on route 66 or woodlands which are basically the same price without most of the problems this place does.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Tony B,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We want you to know that we take your comments to heart and that we are continuously discussing and implementing new ways to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel.We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

To be completely honest, I am not picky or particular. I needed a last minute hotel so that I could go snowboarding in the morning (driving up from Phoenix). This property definitely resembled a motel, the rooms were fairly clean and the man at the front desk was extremely nice. The amenities/bathroom/etc are bare minimum but okay with me. The reason I am SO upset is because my friend spilled some wine and I was so worried about being charged. We spoke with the staff about the spill and they said as long as the stain is on the sheets but not on the mattress that I would NOT be charged. The staff and I looked at the room TOGETHER. There was no wine on the mattress so they told me I would not be charged and I went on my merry way. OF COURSE, days later I see an additional 75$ charge on my debit card. I did not receive an email or phone call NO NOTIFICATION, they just went ahead and charged me an extra 75$. When I called to find out why this had happened, they told me that they had ended up finding some wine on the carpet and decided to charge me without any notification or heads up. I was/am still so upset because we looked at the room TOGETHER before I checked out and the carpet is fairly dark in color. None of us found a stain so I was charged and feel it was completely invalid and unfair. My friend who spilled the wine did not offer to pay me for this charge as it didn't show up in my account until a week later, so I am stuck with it. I want to be reimbursed but nobody will work with me or seems to care that I find this completely unfair and bad business. I would NOT recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Thank Cynthia C. R
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Cynthia C. R,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share this experience and we do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Our main goal is to serve our guests above and beyond and satisfy them during their stay but it is saddening to learn that your expectations weren't met. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Despite arriving late at night we were warmly welcomed! The HoJo was your basic motel with a spotless room that included all necessary amenities.The price was exceptional and even included a little something in the morning so we did not leave hungry. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Debbi,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt review of our hospitality and that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of Howard Johnson Inn Flagstaff University West hotel! Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.