Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-04-17
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$138
Lol.travelUS$157
1,800 results
All reviews waffles a pet friendly hotel grand canyon allow pets first floor great place to stay free breakfast the breakfast area easy access definitely stay here again room was large beds were comfortable road trip dogs cereal walmart nau
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2019

Very pet friendly. Very clean
Good room design. Plenty of area for pets to walk and use bathroom outside. I felt very safe. The pool was a little dirty, but it was a little windy that day. Overall, great place to stay. I will definitely be staying at la quintas during my travels.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM58, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank You for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed the property during your stay! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Wonderful stay every place we visited was convenient within a few miles of the Hotel. The staff was very friendly, continental breakfast was very good, the room stay was comfortable, & a clean room! Will stay again in the future!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM58, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us . I will be sure to share your review with my team .

have a great day

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Beautiful amazingly clean facility! If we head this way again we will definitely stay here again.Dog friendly hotel with adequate open space for pups to stretch their legs. The whole hotel was clean and fresh

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM58, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. I will be sure to share your comments with my team
have an amazing day

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Staff was totally unable to enforce house rules and control unruly guests. No security on site. One female college student left in charge from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Excessive partying in the pool area until midnight. I had to deal with the drunks myself and threaten to call police. Informed management in the morning. Her response "Sorry about that". STAY AWAY!!!!! Lots of choices in Flagstaff.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank timwhalen23
GeneralM58, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

I would again like to apologize for your poor experience. I have forwarded you last review to our regional vice president for review .

I thank you for taking time to inform us of your poor experience

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Great place for families or people on the go. Surrounded by good restaurants. Coffee in lobby and fresh baked cookies upon arrival. Staff great and able to accommodate all our needs. On my list of hotels to use over and over. Pet friendly which is a must for us. Plenty of areas for pets to walk.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM58, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we will see you next time!