Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$102
View deal
TripadvisorUS$102
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
WyndhamUS$102
All reviews grand canyon train tracks clean hotel pool and hot tub would stay again yogurt hot breakfast nice stay one night stay convenient location bed was comfortable pillows pet microwave dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2020

My husband and I just returned from enjoying 3 evenings in Flagstaff at Days Inn. The hotel is very nice, no complaints for a 2.5 star hotel. Are the walls a little thin? Of course. (Don't they seem that way in every hotel?) Is the hotel a little close to the train tracks? Of course. But you can't escape the trains in Flagstaff. And I only heard (and felt) the train when we opened the window. I loved that this hotel had great windows, double pane, that could actually open. That's really the only time I heard the train and I was in room 105. Right by the entrance. We stayed with our dog, and I loved that they didn't bat an eye at our dog. A rescued pitbull mix. In fact, the staff complemented us several times on how beautiful of a dog we have! The room itself was extremely clean... I know because first thing I did was wipe every surface with a Lysol wipe when I entered the room. The bed was a little firm for my liking but I have stayed in much worse hotel beds before. Can't comment on the pillows as I brought my own. There were constantly people in the pool...which worried me because no masks and no ventilation. So didn't go near it. Also breakfast was closed down due to COVID-19...also fine by me as I wouldn't have been comfortable eating open buffet style right now anyways. My husband was happy there was hot coffee but said it was empty often. For us the location was convenient as there's food within walking distance. Also it's very easy access to the highway. Overall very pleased with this hotel and would recommend highly and would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cindy Iniguez, Owner at Days Inn & Suites, East Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful and helpful review. We appreciate your stay and look forward to seeing you again in Flagstaff.

Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

One night stay on a bit of a Route 66 road trip. Very comfortable room in a nice hotel out to the east of Flagstaff. Didn’t get to use the pool as I hoped because of the families in there. Some background noise from the freight trains during the night but bearable. Good selection at breakfast and a nice eating area. Would have been happy to stay longer and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank dorecopilot
FlagstaffGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, East Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2020

We very much appreciate your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. We are so happy you enjoyed breakfast. Stay well.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

A very welcome retreat after long hrs on the road
Safe parking lot. Nice staff. comfortable suite. Accommodated our needs beautifully. Needed smoking room and to bed 5 small dogs
They were wonderful.
Nice breakfast
Room clean.
Pleasant staff

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
FlagstaffGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, East Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so glad we were able to accommodate all of your needs.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

A great place to stay whether you are traveling alone or with family. Clean rooms, wonderful staff, delicious breakfast! Conveniently located near the slopes and the Grand Canyon. Perfect for business trips or a family getaway!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Looks like you had a great and memorable stay. We really do have a fantastic location close to so many great things! Come back and see us again! The slopes are great right now.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Traveling through Flagstaff and stayed one night. Convenient to I-40. Pizza place within walking distance. Gas and shopping nearby. Very clean and nicely decorated hotel. Single king room very spacious, pretty and clean. Pet friendly. Staff not too friendly. Breakfast normal hotel fare including waffle machine, premade omelets and potatoes.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.