Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Hampton.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
HurbUS$139
1,393 results
All reviews del taco grand canyon gas station great stay the breakfast area road noise oatmeal front desk staff indoor pool convenient location complimentary breakfast clean rooms hot tub full kitchen easy access would stay here again road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2020

Front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Property is well-maintained and clean. Limited breakfast due to covid such as granola bars and yogurt. They have not too good muffins. Room is spacious and clean and the beds are comfy. Perfect overnight stay for a road trip.

Reviewed August 13, 2020

We stayed twice during a road trip, in June and August, on our way home. Staff were friendly and everything was very, very clean. The only negative was that coffee was served at 7:00 AM, so a walk across the parking lot to the mini-mart was in order for us. All in all, a great property and we will stay again! Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2020
3  Thank Pattyjo98
Reviewed August 10, 2020

There's construction right outside, and if you miss the turn, you get to drive a few miles to come back. Apart from that, the hotel is fine. They don't have a ton of nearby parking, so you may have to walk a bit from the gas station or Del Taco. Staff were friendly.

1  Thank S237NFsarahw
Reviewed August 10, 2020

Yes, this hotel has some age. Most of the hotels in Flagstaff has some age. However, I think this location meet Hampton Inn Standards. I believe this year serves as my 30th year as Hilton Honors, and 15th year Marriott Rewards. As a business traveler I stayed in many Hilton and Marriott properties. The most important thing I learned regarding travel is to make sure I have the right expectation. With that said I like this property.

I often stay here during snow ski season, and never took the time to slow down to write a review. After a long day of skiing or hiking, I look forward to a stop at the indoor pool area. My favorite hot tub in Flagstaff. It’s all subjective, I like to get in the tub pre and post skiing as well as hiking. This stay was all about the hiking. While in the wet area, I did get a little behind schedule due to the open patio doors, partial ceiling windows, blue sky and nice breeze blowing inside with no one but me to enjoy it.

From the moment you enter this property you will notice best practices for a safe and clean environment. Signs are everywhere in the building. It’s not a full service hotel, but restaurant deliver service is made easy. Hotel staff is professional and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable. Refrigerator equipped with no microwave. I think there is one in the dining area, but I never use one anyway. I am attaching 11 photos as seen through my eyes. Enjoy your stay.

More Later!
G-Force

Reviewed May 23, 2020

Large comfortable room with separate bedroom and living area with fireplace.
Room was clean and comfortable. Kitchen stocked with plates and some dishes. Small continental breakfast in AM. Free parking.
Gym closed due to COVID 19 but indoor pool was open.
Plastic partition up to part of front desk and desk and guest separated by tables. Front desk clerk never changed gloves never sanitized hands and did not wear a mask even when not behind partition.
Free parking and hotel close to places to eat and put gas in your car.

Room tip: Consider ground floor to avoid elevators
Date of stay: May 2020