3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$154
PricelineUS$154
Hotels.comUS$154
1,469 results
All reviews front desk grand canyon breakfast buffet room was clean indoor pool convenient location would stay here again great place to stay easy access parking lot hgi lobby nau microwave freeway snow university
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

It was great to be recognized as a Gold member right from the start offering free water and breakfast vouchers. That goes a long way in wanting to book another Hilton.

The room was clean, updated and quiet so we were thankful for our selection in Flagstaff. Breakfast staff was courteous as well.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank kims936
Telaya Rodriguez, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2020

Thank you for your stay and we appreciate your continued loyalty. Your review will be shared with our team members and we are happy you enjoyed our location.

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff Team

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

Sad we only stayed one night. The hotel was very nice and clean, bed was comfortable and I love the fact that you could check in and out on the Hilton app. I also got our digital room key on the app, it was great! Free parking is a plus and there is a Coco Restaurant right next door to the hotel. Will be staying there again next time we are in Flagstaff.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank rachels81
Telaya Rodriguez, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Thank you for your stay and we appreciate the wonderful feedback. We are happy you enjoyed the Hilton Honors digital app and look forward to your return stay.
Telaya Rodriguez
Director of Sales

Reviewed October 11, 2020 via mobile

Hotel is clean and staff is average in customer service but bedding is not comfortable, mattress needs to be changed . They are not in good shape.
It is average hotel. I try to stay in different hotel next time

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank travellerI572MM
Toby Gladden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay. We appreciate all your feedback. Sorry to hear you found our beds not to your liking. Since they are only about 2 years old I'm gonna guess they do not need to be changed they just were not what you are accustomed to sleeping on. I do apologize for that. Again thanks for the feedback, we happy to hear you found the hotel clean. Hopefully you'll give us another shot next time your in town.

Reviewed August 26, 2020

The beds were hard and too high to get into with a step stool, of which there wasn’t. The desk chair was unusable unless you sat carefully on the very edge. Otherwise, it leaned way back and fell over. Toilet paper was the thin, one ply cheap kind. Room was clean but I question if the carpet was. I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Toby Gladden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2020

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the challenges and the experience you had . I hope that does not deter you from future stays as we aim to make every guest experience as pleasant as possible.

Toby Gladden
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff Az

Reviewed August 18, 2020 via mobile

Terrible excuse for a hotel with bad cheap management.

I am a Hilton gold member and made a reservation, upon check in I inquired about the “hot made to order” breakfast that is a amenity choice for a gold member. I was told that because of covid that were only serving a cold buffet. I then asked if this was because the restaurant was no longer serving any hot food. I was told that I could still order hot food from the restaurant is I wanted to buy it but that they would no longer be providing it and using covid and a national tragedy as an excuse to cut costs. I also asked how providing a cold buffet was not a significantly greater risk of the concern was covid, but they could no answer because of courses it had nothing to do with covid was was only about using a national tragedy as a cover to save money, great job guys, taking advantage of tragedy.

Then the next morning I called down and asked about a late check out, also a perk of being a golf member(at Marriott I got 4pm check out almost no matter what, over 90% of the time and I’ve never not been given at least 2pm)the front desk told me that unfortunately they were oversold for tonight so they would not be able to accommodate. This was also a lie since right after I logged into the Hilton website and this hotel was selling many of the exact same room category I was in for that night.

I then reached out to Hilton support to understand if these despicable action and lies and taking advantage of a nation tragedy was normal and acceptable and from the sounds of their response it is. Just to be clear I gave them 72 hours to explain and address this with me before posting the review. So they are well aware of the situation and simply don’t care.

Never recommend anyone stay here.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank ZacharyC478
Toby Gladden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us in Flagstaff. I am terribly sorry to hear about your frustration over some misunderstandings related to our amenities. We are following all national, state, county, local and Hilton regulations with respect to COVID-19. Therefore some hotel services may not be available or may be limited during this time. The following services and amenities are available, but with reduced service: Swimming pool, Business Center, Guest Laundry and Breakfast. The following services and amenities are currently not available: Fitness Center, Airport Shuttle, Evening Beer and Wine Bar. As for the late check out request we always try and accommodate them when ever possible. I was not working the day of your departure so not sure of the exact reason you were denied but I’m sure the staff had a valid reason not to allow it in this case. I will follow up with them and get more information on this matter. Again thank you for sharing your thoughts. I want you to know your concerns are my concerns. Please give us another shot next time your in town.

Toby Gladden