Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$85
WyndhamUS$94
PricelineUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
StayForLongUS$121
1,297 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2020

My wife and daughter came to Phoenix and they wanted to go to Sedona and then the Canyon. I used Hotwire to book a hotel 'near Sedona" for just $99 a nite" then once again the great scammer and bait and switchers at Hotwire show me this incredible room and its 45 minute drive from Sedona?? I canceld. Vowing never to do this again i went with Hotels.com (avoid these on line sites) I double checked and I booked a hotel by the Wyndham (no mention of Days inn) and it was good price and good location... We had a wonderful day in Sedona drove to our destination ony to discover it was " Days inn by Wyndahm"...The internet picture showed Wyndham amenities, classy rooms and clean large rooms... I get to this Days in and it was seriously from 1959...dirty, rusted, dead grass. Begrudgingy i took my room..Tiny cramped and no two queen sized beds , just full beds...we turned on the lights to see more of this one sink bathroom (the internet ad showed two) and they didn't work... We called the front desk on their 1981 pheone technology that looks like it was in Ghostbusters and there is no direct extension.. we go down to lobby and they actually tell us " well Wyndham bought us so there is not much we can do "..Huh? somebody else came and offered to switch our rooms. we switched to room 256...Finally, lights!..but the shower is spraying water all over and hanging off the extension...water is fooding the bathroom and we went and complained...they were able to fix it and if you are 5 foot tall or less, im sure you enjoyed your shower...However im 6"3 and had to do deep knee bends in orde for the shower to hit my face. seriously the shower head was BELOW MY CHIN!..Its not clean, no towel or room sevrice on Saturday or sunday, no housekeeping... stains all over and just a run down rat hole... this is the last time im falling for the 'Bait and Switch". from now on No more travel sites for me.. Im going directly to hotels like the Hapton inn or the Hilton or Marriot and getting what they show... Wynham should be ashamed of themselves and will be crossed off my list as well for contributing to the bait and switch.

Room tip: Trains run behind the hotel...nuff said
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Excellent location, right off Route 66! The staff was friendly, welcoming and very helpful with local recommendations for dining and exploring. The room was clean and offered everything we needed at a great price. There is a mural being painted in the lobby that is very detailed and interesting to study at-length. Next time we come through Flagstaff, we will be back to see how it turned out!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 25, 2020

Decent hotel for the price. Close enough to walk to NAU. We only slept at the hotel because the rest of the time we spent with our daughter at NAU. Was quiet and beds were hard, which is how I like them so to me they were great.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 26, 2020

My honey and I came up from the valley to escape the heat for the weekend and got a great rate on this hotel. Easy access to the best parts of town, clean and well stocked room. The best part is the customer service though. It is RARE to find a manager who cares so much about their place of business and about the customers! Keep up the great work and hope to see you again soon!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2020

Nice friendly staff and great location. Very close to downtown, gorgeous view of the mountains. Great recommendations from the staff for food nearby. Big pool, people were really loving it. We had a lot of fun exploring the area, definitely would stay again.

Room tip: Back/mountain side has a great view.
Date of stay: June 2020